Comments From The Other Side - FINALS, vs Mavericks, Game 4, Away, 6/14/24

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - FINALS, vs Mavericks, Game 4, Away, 6/14/24 Empty Comments From The Other Side - FINALS, vs Mavericks, Game 4, Away, 6/14/24

Post by bobheckler Sat Jun 15, 2024 1:56 pm

http://www.celticsgreen.com/2024/06/comments-from-other-side-mavericks-game_15.html

by FLCeltsFan

**** the haters, it was a great season, Luka is the best player in the world, Kyrie redeemed himself, Lively is a future DPOY, THJ will advertise men purses for Coco Chanel next years.

I think the REALITY is that the Celtics are just BETTER than us on a few levels - roster depth, coaching, experience, hunger, mentality etc etc. It is really really bitter but simple for us Mavs fans: They are JUST BETTER.

Mavs are a 1 point favorite. Boston has won 7 straight games. I'd love this streak to end so we can shake it before next season.

THJ and Dwight Powell can help the team most by waiving towels and cheerleading.

Maxi should be joining them too.

Celtics look deeper because everyone touches the ball before they score . Mavs don't ,so the World sees the 20 dribble moves every possession by Luka and the ball whipping around for the Celtics. Makes them look deeper and better.

You think more ball movement will magically solve Mavs missing a ton of open 3's.... huh? What more than a completely open shot do you want? 50 layups per game? Doesn't work like that.

In the words of Ramsey Bolton: “If you think this has a happy ending, you haven’t been paying attention.”

Not even going to bother watching. I suspected we were screwed when I saw how much money was thrown on the Mavs pre series with surprisingly big potential payoffs (Boston was heavily favored).

After seeing the reffing in games 2 and 3 I've seen enough. Even made sure to not give us Scott Foster (the extender) in game 3 because Vegas wanted to make da** sure they weren't going to pay those bets out. F*** the National Betting Association

At this point, it's a question of honor and integrity. Just win one lousy game.

espn pushing for tatum to be finals mvp. We know brown is the finals mvp. Media is really into Luka. Internet too. All kinds of clips and news about luka the worst defender in playoff history.

Of course they are. The NBA is desperate to find an American star as good as Luka, Joker, or Giannis. And if they can't find one, they'll just create one with misinformation and bias.

You can only dream to get a player like Luka

And yet Jaylen Brown & Al Horford give Luka nightmares. 8 total 4th quarter points in 3 games is not good at all.

Yes injured young Luka who has to carry the whole Team in first two games. As said, you can only dream about such a player. Tatum will be forgoten one year after retirement.

Luka is going to come out angry tonight and we will be here to witness greatness

I just don’t want to get swept dude…

I just don’t want to see Boston celebrating on our court.

pls, make jrue in foul trouble from the jump. he's the stabilizer that keep that team works

Celtics have won 3 in a row. Dallas can do it too then anything can happen in a Game 7.

Kyrie has lost 13 games to the Celtics since stepping on Lucky. The unlucky Lucky luck has now been paid off and reversed after 13 unlucky losses. A new unlucky Lucky losing streak begins today!

Return to the mean indicates that Ky will now win 13 in a row against Baston #math

They dont call Scott Foster “the extender” for nothing 😉

we're in serious danger of not winning the championship if we lose tonight

Pretty amazing how the entire world suddenly forgets that the Celtics have done nothing but choke for the last 5 years, but the Mavs arrive in the finals well ahead of schedule, and they’re “dogsh**”

Mavs will take game 4 because boston wants to win it at home. As long as we don't get swept.

If they win: yay no broom, hope renewed If they lose: Drake loses 500k and that’ll be sort of funny

Please dont let the celtics win at the AAC. I dont want to see a bunch of loser bandwagoning celtics fans partying in Dallas

Without getting too ambitious I'd like to put a little scare into the Celtics/fans. A win tonight and a thriller game 5 or something that has them fearing the collapse.

Scott "the extender" Foster is reffing, so...

Jaylen Brown isn’t marketable

The crowd is going to be at least 40% celtics fans sadly I bet none of them have actually stepped a foot inside the city of Boston

The trap has been laid. We've got them right where we want them. Mavs in 7!

THJ with the 50 point game tonight

The Mavs season will likely end tonight but what a season it’s been. I was as down as one could be watching Grant Williams every night and now I’ve had the privilege of watching the Mavs represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals. What a ride!

We will look great until Kidd takes out 3 starters 6 minutes into the game.

I’m genuinely curious as to how Kyrie approaches the game tonight because I’m not entirely sure he wants to go back to Boston just to lose in 5 and see their fans celebrate.

Going to be an easy win. Irving will end the Celtics

Mavs will be blown out tonight. They emptied the tank in game 3 and the refs screwed them over. They won't be able to muster the energy or enthusiasm to win tonight. I'm sorry.

Tatum sounds like a female last name

Jrue is a dumb way to spell a name

you know what to do Foster. the check cleared. make it happen

They showed the crowd on Twitter. Da** it's a sea of green jersey's... wtf???

My prediction: Brown and Tatum decide basketball is stupid and retire. KP realizes he owes us one and decides to dunk on his own basket. Boston decides they have enough championships and disband the team. Silver has no choice but to give us the hardware. Mavs in four!

Interesting... Kennedy singing the national anthem. Want he from Boston and then killed in Dallas?... Hmmm

This team already looks like they have given up

I hate Gafford with every fiber of my being bro every fiber

way to much Green in the stands. please make them have wasted their money

elimination game Luka. He's gonna get 50 and sh** on Tatum

Jaylen "Product of the Refs" Brown can't stay on his feet and gets bailed out by daddy ref yet again.

The amount of Celtics fans there is disgusting

Celtics could punch our players when they shoot the ball at the hoop and the refs would be like no fouls

Derick White and Jaylen Brown are some of the ugliest, most insufferable pr***s you will ever see

We are so back

Luka traveled so hard there but we take those, bout time something goes our way

Jaylen Brown is literally the definition of a clown

We’ve already won this game. NEXT

How come Kyrie can’t make layups

Can’t build a Hauser without a few bricks

Feels like we're getting a friendlier whistle tonight.

Tatum sure is questioning the refs quite a bit.

lol Tatum complaining a lot now they going to talk about that?

F*** Luka and his missed FTs. A superstar should be shooting at least 80%

Brown is way better than tatum lmfao what a fraud

Tatum is playing super frustrated - this is interesting

Why do we only play like this when we’re down 3-0

COOKING THESE FRAUDS!!!!!

I hate Derrick White. He never makes any mistakes. What a great piece to have.

woah are tatum and brown complaining too much and not getting back on defense

I do not understand how Boston always seems to hit those high degree of difficulty 3s and miss the easy ones.

I feel like Boston is just baiting so they could win at home.

I will get the whole team tatted on my back if we win in 7.

All of a sudden the Celtics don’t like this whistle…interesting

The Celtics look remarkably mortal when the refs aren't giving them every possible call.

I want to see Gafford break Wilt's record in this game

If we lived in just times Jayson Tatum would be rotting on the Pistons

Yes! Bring Tatum back in so we can keep cooking him!

Pritchard is garbage

Pritchard looks like an American History X extra

We all agree that Pritchard looks like a Neo-nazi right?

Dante Exum is going to win a ring this year

If there is a team who would blow a 3-0 lead, it is Tatum/Brown Celtics lol.

Mavs have as many rebounds as the Celtics have points.

Tatum is Charmin Ultra Soft

Where was this defensive tenacity the first 3 games?!

Kyrie is right, see you in Game 5

Don’t do it. Don’t give me hope.

Fraudston Celtics finally getting what they deserve! Mavs in 7!

Tatum been crying all game. Anyone gonna call him out?

No they wont, they only call luka out cause he's european

It turns out all we had to do was play good defense and make shots. I'm so glad we figured that out!

Prichards face is frustrating to look at

Pritchard has that hard nosed white farm boy reputation so the refs just let him foul everyone

Not to depreciate the effort and result, but part of me thinks the Celtics aren't all that desperate to win this game and might not be upset to have a crack at closing it out at home. As we saw when the Mavs won the WCF in Minnesota, celebrating on away court isn't all that great.

Al horford has to top 3 cheesiest/corniest players in the league

Dallas Mavericks are Boston Celtics Father. They can keep their 17 banners. This 1 is ours chumps.

Faaaaaaaaaaa*** off espn showing the 2006 heat finals graphics during halftime of a mavs final game is disgusting behavior.

They showed the 2006 finals because the NBA has FINALLY decided to pay us back

Mavs have been bad on 3+ days rest all playoffs. First game with only 2 days we are smoking - so far.

Embarrassing. Even with a couple of the best players and THE best rookie in the NBA, we’re somehow still the forever underdog team. Does make the win that much sweeter though.

Celtics aren’t the same without KP, it could get dicey for them

Idc what happens the rest of this series I needed this

So, do gentleman’s sweeps typically include a 20+ point blowout win for the team that’s down? I don’t think they do

Tatum deserves all the hate Luka has been getting

Doris is seething for having to complement the Mavs.

Celtics Blew A 3-0 Finals Lead To A Fat F*** & Clarinet Player

I wanna hear Daniel Gafford play Mozart’s Clarinet Concerto!

Boston can't buy a 3 tonight. Love to see it

If the Celtics were shooting 50% from three they'd still be down by 18

2016 Kyrie winning it all from down 3-1 🤝 2024 Kyrie winning it all from down 3-0

We might not make history, but at least we won one. Media will try to use it to discredit Luka ofc, but they will have a much harder time with that than with a sweep.

Is tatum supposed to be better than doncic? I haven't seen anything from him today

Of course not. He’s not even the best player on his team.

Winning a chip just doesn't feel as good as achieving immortality with a 0-3 comeback

Seriously. And what does it say about Kyrie if he was able to come back down 1-3, and then 0-3 to win both series. I know he would be the “side kick” on both teams but still.

Put windhurst in a cannon and fire him into the ocean

We’re gonna need a bigger cannon

Theory: Celtics had too much TX BBQ and it's put them into a food coma on the court.

At least we aren't getting swept

Houser legacy game

Hauser is like their 8th man and he would start for us no question

Kyrie got the celtics monkey off his back.

I doubt Boston fans would be giving their team so much love if they were down 3-0, and finally winning a game. They’d still be yelling their racist remarks at their own guys

That garbage time line up is every Celtics fans dream. Mazulla waiving the Caucasian flag.

Lets sign Sam Hauser this free agency (MY NOTE: He has a $2M Club Option this coming year. I'm reasonably certain that Brad will pick that option up)

I knew THJ had it in him.

Sit THJ out now. Just show teams these 3 shots and trade hime immediately

We're either witnessing an awakening or the harbinger of our own doom.

I never thought I'd be so mad seeing Timmy hit a 3 pointer lmao. Now Jason Kidd is gonna try and justify 20 minutes for him in game 5

I don’t care if this was our Super Bowl. At least it was a historic beat down at Bostons expense.

If only we made free throws in game one or didn’t call a TO on a 20-2 run in game 3

If it weren't for Hauser we'd be up by 60.

Boston isn't so unbeatable, this easily could have been 2-2.

kidd gonna get baited by this and play thj 30mins next game

THJ like the autistic equipment manager in high school who comes in the last game of the season and immediately hits 5 3’s.

Boston's top 6 is better overall than our top 6, but our bottom 5 is world's better than their bottom 5. (MY NOTE: Too bad you're not going to see our bottom 5 except in a blow out and blowing out our top 6 is rare indeed)

Bench our 2nd string! We will need them for when we blow them out in boston.

Wonder if Boston is tanking on purpose to win it in Boston.

Boston number 27 looks like a default player in 2k

This loss either pi**es off Boston to the point where they blow us out game 5 or it demoralizes them

The deciding factor for game 5 will be if Kyrie can continue play well in Boston

When we win game 5 we will truly have cracked the Celtics' code.

Leprechaun curse is over

Avoiding a sweep is a thing, but that blowout win tonight is strong statement that we can make it to 7.

Luka +9 in a loss and gets dragged, Tatum -33 going 4/10. Wonder what windy has to say to that

Listen if Boston is gonna win this 4–1 I’m okay with this game being the 1

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - FINALS, vs Mavericks, Game 4, Away, 6/14/24 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - FINALS, vs Mavericks, Game 4, Away, 6/14/24

Post by willjr Sat Jun 15, 2024 2:03 pm

Man, they were extra hard on our man Pritch.  Very Happy
willjr
willjr

Back to top Go down