Pregame Chatter and Notes of Interest in the GO! thread, Plus Trivia!!!

+10
bobc33
QuietReader
bobheckler
beat
Jerry Tarkanian
Sam
MDCelticsFan
swedeinestonia
bigpygme
gyso
14 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Pregame Chatter and Notes of Interest in the GO! thread, Plus Trivia!!! Empty Pregame Chatter and Notes of Interest in the GO! thread, Plus Trivia!!!

Post by gyso Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:01 am

Please note the new goodies in the New and Improved

Pregame Chatter and Notes of Interest post in today's Game On! thread.

Enjoy!!

Go Celtics!!!

gyso

Last edited by gyso on Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:11 am; edited 3 times in total
gyso
gyso

Back to top Go down

Pregame Chatter and Notes of Interest in the GO! thread, Plus Trivia!!! Empty Re: Pregame Chatter and Notes of Interest in the GO! thread, Plus Trivia!!!

Post by bigpygme Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:46 am

thx, gyso. i am always on the lookout for pregame updates and i look forward to to the new wrinkle.

Michael
bigpygme
bigpygme

Back to top Go down

Pregame Chatter and Notes of Interest in the GO! thread, Plus Trivia!!! Empty Re: Pregame Chatter and Notes of Interest in the GO! thread, Plus Trivia!!!

Post by gyso Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:38 am

For today:

Cav game preview and thumbnails, Leon Powe news, Cavs searching for a rhythm and Mosi Tatupu (RIP) news.

I have typed the wrong name somewhere in the Pregame chatter post and I can't remember where it is. Can anyone find it?

gyso
gyso
gyso

Back to top Go down

Post by swedeinestonia Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:07 am

Go Tony Armas!
swedeinestonia
swedeinestonia

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:34 am

swedeinestonia wrote:Go Tony Armas!

Pregame Chatter and Notes of Interest in the GO! thread, Plus Trivia!!! Icon_smile

Good one!!
gyso
gyso

Back to top Go down

Post by MDCelticsFan Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:41 pm

Gyso: How about, "Go Denny Doyle."-MD.

MDCelticsFan

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:08 am

For today's game vs. the Nets:

Nets game preview, thumbnails, head to head and more.

I have once again typed the wrong name somewhere in the Pregame chatter post and I can't remember where or what it is. Can anyone find it?

Early game notice: 1:00 PM game time.

TV: CSNNE, YES

gyso
gyso
gyso

Back to top Go down

Post by swedeinestonia Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:46 am

Guess Cougar Town does not pay all that well :/
swedeinestonia
swedeinestonia

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:23 am

swedeinestonia wrote:Guess Cougar Town does not pay all that well :/

swede,

Good one. You gave the answer without giving the answer.

Thanks for looking,

gyso
gyso
gyso

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:04 am

For today's game vs. the Pistons:

Pistons game preview, thumbnails, Perk stays home with the flu and more.

I have once again typed the wrong name somewhere in the Pregame chatter post and I can't remember where or what it is. Can anyone find it?

TV: CSNNE

gyso
gyso
gyso

Back to top Go down

Post by swedeinestonia Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:30 am

The Magic waived him and Pistons picked him up?
swedeinestonia
swedeinestonia

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:51 am

swedeinestonia wrote:The Magic waived him and Pistons picked him up?

I don't think that is it.
gyso
gyso

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:00 am

MacArthur Park
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by swedeinestonia Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:02 am

Same guy, I refered to the mentoring of a certain Harry he did on the Magic team during his later days.
swedeinestonia
swedeinestonia

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:36 pm

Swede and Sam,

I get the MacArthur Park thing, the Magic (and Harry) part, but I'm lost with the Pistons reference.

gyso

Back to top Go down

Post by swedeinestonia Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:12 pm

Err the Pistons reference was just for the fact that he (supposedly) is on the pistons now or whatever.

My bad Very Happy
swedeinestonia
swedeinestonia

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:48 am

For today's game vs. the Bobcats:

Bobcats game previews, fundamental breakdowns plague the Bobcats, Perk absence overcome and more.

gyso
gyso
gyso

Back to top Go down

Post by swedeinestonia Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:06 am

Good one Very Happy

I really appreciate the chatter posts gyso!
swedeinestonia
swedeinestonia

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:25 am

For today's game vs. the 76ers:

76ers game previews and thumbnails, For sagging 76ers it doesn't get any easier, Ilgauskis, Iverson, Finley and more.

I have once again typed the wrong name(s) somewhere in the Pregame chatter post and I can't remember where or what it is. Can anyone find it?

gyso

EARLY GAME TIME: 7PM!!!
gyso
gyso

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerry Tarkanian Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:17 am

Elton John has always been a crafty player...............willing to take one for the team !

Tark
Jerry Tarkanian
Jerry Tarkanian

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:22 am

Jerry Tarkanian wrote:Elton John has always been a crafty player...............willing to take one for the team !

Tark

That's the obvious one. We're doing a musical theme today, there's one more.
gyso
gyso

Back to top Go down

Post by beat Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:37 am

JT

Elton not only takes one for the team but FROM the team!

beat
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:24 pm

Moon River!
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:29 pm

Sam wrote:Moon River!

Give that man a kewpie doll!!
gyso
gyso

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerry Tarkanian Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:41 pm

Always like Andy Williams..............not as high on Lou.

Tark
Jerry Tarkanian
Jerry Tarkanian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next