Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks, Game 2 Playoffs

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks, Game 2 Playoffs Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks, Game 2 Playoffs

Post by bobheckler Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:30 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2018/04/comments-from-other-side-bucks-game-2.html

by FLCeltsFan

Parker has checked out Parker, Henson, Delly, first round pick for Kawhi. Let’s swap problems

I like that. Kawhi likes his vitamin D, however, so I doubt hes moving anywhere north of the 35th. Also, I get the sense that Kawhi might just be moodier than Jabari.

Yeah Kawhi comes off a lot like Jabari But he has had a much better coach throughout his career. I wonder how Kawhi would have developed under this staff

Both are aloof and likely toxic

Bledsoe has to play defense. Whenever Bledsoe lazed on defense in Phoenix, we blamed it on the situation: "Wait ’til he gets on a better team." He’s on a better team. Barring an unknown ailment, this kind of stuff just can’t happen anymore.

Wow, yeah with all the points Rozier scored, I figured it wouldve been worse. I didn't actually think Bledsoe was causing most of our defensive problems until obviously that crucial 3 Rozier hit, but that's just one play.

Parker was out of the locker room by the time media were allowed in following Sunday’s game. He left Monday’s practice alongside assistant coach Vin Baker as media arrived and was the only player not available for interviews.

What a mess. How can he be this emotionally fragile? I mean, I guess lots of people are, it’s just unfortunate that we spent a #2 pick on him instead of Embiid, who is like the exact opposite

Khris also said, "we don't want to put too much pressure on Jabari" Maybe somebody should inform Jabari that Jayson Tatum, a rookie, is starting for Boston and just scored 20, or that Jaylen Brown, a second year player two years younger than Jabari, is starting for Boston and just scored 20, or that Terry Rozier, almost as young as Jabari, is starting for Boston and just scored 20. But sure, let’s coddle the 4th year player BC a playoff game is too much for his fragile psyche.

If we offer Jabari more than 10mil this offseason, I may become as unstable as Jabari apparently is.

Giannis is Giannis Middleton will probably be worse, but there is no way the Celtics will that good individually two games in a row. Even if they are are this good again today, no way they can sustain this for a series. I am slightly optimisitc for the series and slightly pessimistic for the future since this is who we are more or less and they miss Irving and Hayward

What Celtics can sustain Is defense.

Sure... But I think we saw their ceiling with this roster

A lot Of people here seem to think this squad played its best in first game, but I wonder how many people here regularly watch the Celtics play? I watch nearly every game. This squad can play much better. Will they? I do not know. The Bucks will have something to say about it. But game one was not some fluke, with Celtics players all having career games at the same time.

I think people (Bucks fans) like believing that we just got the best the Celtics can offer, BC the outlook is pretty dismal if that isn’t the case. Much easier to tell yourself that it only gets easier from here, the opponent without their two best players (or two of their three) just gave us a historically good showing, but it won’t be repeated.

The Bucks have a nuclear weapon named giannis, brad Stevens defense can only do so much lebron has proved that time and time again.

It takes A village. Horford, Baynes, Ojeleye, Morris, Tatum, Brown, Monroe.

Just put Henson on Horford and move on. Horford did most of his damage when Giannis guarded him. (MY NOTE: That's what Prunty did, and Horford still had a great game, and Giannis' 2nd game wasn't as good as his first)

Bucks in 5, it will be the Bucks in 5. Not changing my mind, I don’t think Boston is going to win another game this series. Go Bucks! (MY NOTE: Good. Don't change your mind. Retake remedial math)

Hopefully "Drew" Bledsoe (as Rozier called him) steps up and Middleton doesn't step down.

Ready for another obnoxious loss.

We have Jabari "the five year old" Parker throwing tantrums and John "the big toddler" Henson being always happy , maybe its better to invest on a new nanny instead of a new coach .

If we have any chance of winning this series this is a must win. Lose this? Not a chance in hell we win 4 out of the next 5

We need to get Snell Tonya hardinged and keep him out of the line up.

Someone needs to put Tatum on the floor hard. I nominate Delly

We lose tonight I predict we lose the series 4-1. If we win who knows how the rest will play out.

I think Boston will struggle to maintain the intensity they played with in game 1. Morris will get ejected for being Morris. Bucks win easily with Bledsoe playing a more controlled effective game and Parker looking engaged. Middleton wont be godly but his new found **** on defense will help and Giannis will have worse numbers but better impact.

I want to see Delly harass, trip or make someone bleed from above the eye or mouth.

Preferably Morris.

I predict Stevens' game plan will be to get Giannis in as much foul trouble as possible. I expect 2 quick fouls on Giannis in Q1, setting a frustrating tone.

Just don't put him on Horford early on. He's guaranteed to get two quick fouls that way.

I'm offended by how much optimism there is in this thread.

I don't want to sound crazy, but I don't see them losing another game. 16-1 playoff run, tied for best ever.

We go back to Milwaukee down 0-2.

We will look awful for most of the game, Giannis will do awesome GIannis things, we'll even have a late lead and I will succumb to the mirage, only to blow it in the final seconds in some new, creative way that we have not yet seen. Maybe Midds goes all C-Webb and calls a timeout that we don't have or something.

I would love to see a playoff run but this combination of coaches and players is just too dumb to play consistent winning basketball.

Why is Giannis on Horford, let him cover Baynes and of dome roaming, or let him drive Tatum crazy.....Horford is a terrible match up for him.

Jennings and Shabazz are absolutely terrible. They shouldn't see the floor at all. They are so much worse than Brown or Delly it isn't even funny.

If anyone gets more minutes it should be Brown & Zeller.... And maybe Delly to set screens and try to injure people.

The ONLY way I want Jennings on the floor is if the Bucks are about to close out this series, at home, game 6 And Prunty puts in Jennings to dribble out the last 24 seconds to the chants of "BUCKS IN SIX!!"

I watched the TNT one with BA and McHale and nothing to complain about the whole time. McHale is less of a homer for Boston than Gus would be.

McHale was surprisingly chill and relatively objective. I was pleasantly surprised.

What's scary about the game tonight is that game 1's are usually more about sheer talent. After that a playoff series becomes more of a chess match and more about coaching. My main take on this whole thing is, if the Bucks had what it takes to win this series, they wouldn't be a 7th seed.

https://twitter.com/KFCBarstool/status/985604699922620416?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fcelticsgreen.blogspot.com%2F
KFC
✔️
@KFCBarstool
Hey Tyler Zeller you’re on the Bucks not the Celtics
12:44 PM - Apr 15, 2018
263 people are talking about this

Hopefully, Zeller wants the Bucks to win tonight. Maybe we can swap him and Moose pregame?

Bucks are going to win tonight. I guarantee it.

**** ,Marc Davis

What great effort from Jabari in transition Apparently Horford is 5x faster than him.

Eric Bledsoe and Jabari Parker are worthless We are gonna get swept by Boston’s C-squad

The Bucks ****ing suck Imagine if Kyrie was playing – it’d be a 20 point blowout already

I just saw Middleton break his own ankles. Barf.

Can Bledsoe get a flagrant 2 pls

I wanna know if the people who said "no way the Celtics play that well again, Bucks will be fine" still believe that. Coaching, teamwork, intelligent play, hustle….all these things matter. A lot.

You were saying? Missed the point watching Giannis beat the C’s singlehanded there….

Haha that’s how we’re gonna have to win, if we do. Giannis v the Celtics entire team of scrappers

If we get swept by a no-Kyrie, no-Hayward, no-Smart team….

Baynes is having shock/panic attack at giannis ability

John henson is such an unconscienably stupid a@@ player. He makes the perfect Milwaukee Buck.

Boston 2nd chance points might beat bucks 1st chance points

Gus, if I wanted to hear "unbiased" commentary I'd flip back to TNT.

The biggest thing the Cletics have going for in them series after Brad Stevens is Eric Bledsoe suiting up for the Bucks.

Rozier running circles around Bledsoe like
Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks, Game 2 Playoffs Giphy

Just get the sweep over with so we can start the coaching search

"Let's put Jabari on Horford" 6 points in 3 possessions. LMAO any better ideas?

Ummm, can we not have Zeller/Parker versus Moose/Horford? Good God, make it STOP.

When will someone try pulling the chair out from Horford? Game 4?

Prunty should have got that Technical on the 1st game ... Refs are killing us again awarding Boston shooting fouls and FTs.

Rozier was a 16th pick. It is possible to find useful players if your head is not planted in your posterior.

Moose must be loving this. We could sure use him to bang with Horford too.

Prunty getting schooled, McHale could sub in for him at half time

Yeah, we're not winning this series. We have nothing on their bigs.

Celtics want it more.

Moose just stuffed Giannis

we should consider traidng jabari to philly or boston for peanuts. submarine those asshats

Can we do it at halftime?

I hope we get swept.

I think Moose did more for this team's chemistry than we ever realized. That goes for team play on the floor, and his presence in the locker room.

R-E-L-A-X we're clearly throwing the game to get Boston at home. Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks, Game 2 Playoffs Icon_ter.gif.pagespeed.ce.t1wnKdW1hP

big surprise Brad Stevens figured out how to stop the strength of our offense and we have no counter

A Bledsoe post-up is exactly the kind of offense I want said no one ever. He can’t even beat Larkin

We don’t have any good option to put on Brown

The Celtics announcers are by far the worst in all of basketball Whine whine whine excuse blame refs whine

I think our players believe that when the Celtics set a screen, we are not allowed to fight through it

Wish we had good players like Marcus Morris

Everyone still think Morris can't score 20 again?

I kinda get it about Bledsoe. Rozier may be the best PG defender in the league and Boston’s defense is really disciplined, which are the two things that together are totally kryptonite for an undisciplined, athleticism-based player like Bledsoe.

Our D is like Swiss cheese...

Swiss cheese is offended by that comparison

Boston playing very well Rozier, Morris playing great again. Bledsoe, Parker, Snell, Henson, Zeller have been worthless or worse.

Maybe we should have traded for Rozier instead of Trashsoe

Rozier is obviously worse in the regular season, better in the postseason

He was better During the regular season too

Why would we want a defensive minded PG who can shoot the 3 and run an offense

The way the bucks have played since all star break, the bucks wouldn’t win a playoff series vs the Knicks right now. We have the best player. Unfortunately even without Boston’s best two players the Celtics have the 2nd 3rd 4th and 5th best player.

Stevens knows how to coach Got all these, young, inexperienced guys playing poised and with confidence beyond their years. Must be nice.

It is embarrassing just how much rozier is better than Bledsoe. Rozier looks quicker faster better handles better mid range better 3 pt better passer better running an offense by far yikes Defense is even better, by a ton

Something we need to start looking for.... FAs and draft picks who are are high energy/high motor and dedicated to playing team oriented ball.

that’s what Boston drafts for, and it usually makes them look bad at first, like Brown and Rozier, but then when Stevens teaches them his system, they can flourish. Having high motor guys who are smart would be awesome

Smart basketball by the Celtics... Good to see some once and a while

Yep. Celtics are incredibly well coached. Even the young guys know how to properly space the floor, high IQ fakes, always looking for cutters and spacers on the drive. It’d be fun to watch if it weren’t against the Bucks

Jaylen Brown breaking out into a star

Boston has the 2nd 3rd 4th and 5th best player in this series. And while they are missing there 2 best players otherwise it’d be 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th and 7th best players in the series

We might get swept by the Celtics ball boys

Tell me again how Horford is a scrub

Guy is a 5 time All Star for a reason.

I agree, he’s fantastic, but other Bucks fans have been saying he’s terrible

I like how Gus mentioned that Terry was 40 when Larkin blew by him

Tatum should shave

LMFAO Bledsoe can't back down Larkin.  Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks, Game 2 Playoffs Rofl.gif.pagespeed.ce.Eo3j1dSpPP

Can’t even take Shane f’ng Larkin. Such a stud!

This is just ridiculous at this point. Every Boston player has insane confidence right now

What a trash team this bucks is - trash coach, trash players, trash everything

Celtics destroying us without half their team and their 2 superstars, unbelievable

I wanna turn it off but I feel like I need to know what else is gonna go wrong

Bucks tried just 11 3's so far Kind of makes it easy to pack the inside, doesn’t it, maybe Joe prunty should stay at a holiday inn?

Stevens pushed the pace incredibly hard in the first half And I was thinking it was a bad idea… he’s not a believer in the bucks depth I guess. That’s why he’s Brad Stevens.

Stevens is great! Coach that can really lift a lot of marginal talents to play as a real team

Best coach in the league - Celtics are extremely lucky

Shane Larkin, welcome to your breakout performance

I get it now... We are trying to bankrupt the Celtics

I feel sorry for Boston fans Our D gives them the impression they have a team that’ll go deep…

****ing Morris is unconscious

Add Rozier to that list

And horford And Brown And Shane mothereffin Larkin

We are shooting 62% to the Celtics 51% and we are still being creamed…looks like summer break is going to start earlier than I thought

We will need Morris to stop acting like a good player It’s a couple spots down on our list of issues right now though

Al has impressed me.

This team looks like the Indiana State Sycamores when Larry Bird was there. It was Bird and four guys who dribbled with two hands. That's Giannis and his supporting cast right now.

Brad Steven is an evil genius for hawking Giannis on the line like he does.

**** I didn't know Rosier is an athletic version of prime Chris Paul.

Preview of the 2021-22 season when our two top scorers Shabazz Muhammad and Lonzo Ball lead us to a 25-57 record under head coach Steve Novak.

Bledsoe can’t guard Rozier at all.

We shouldve gave up that pick for Rozier. Hes eating Bledsoes lunch

Lol Gus is calling for Delly to come in and shove Arozier around

DONT SINGLE COVER HORFORD EVEN WITH GIANNIS

Rozier is such a better player than Bledsoe.

Hes playing better than prime Curry

Celtics missing on purpose for an easier shot. Stevens is a genius.

Rozier is a basketball player. Bledsoe is an athlete.

This Boston team is annoying af

I'd feel much better about the Bucks chances in this series if we could trade Bledsoe straight up for a pair of used tube socks.

Morris can go **** himself to death.

I'm not worried. Talent wins out over coaching every time and we got more talent, right? RIGHT?

This just solidifies it for me it's COACHING. They are without Kyrie and Hayward. Horford is great but not near Giannis. Talent wise rozier brown and tatum don't blow Middleton Parker bledsoe out of the water but we are just drowning. Toying with us. COACHING.

The thing that stands out to me is Boston is missing their top two players. We are sooooo far away, and I think our window has passed. Fatalistic ATM.

Sterling Brown is our 12th guy. Must have a really deep team.

Would be our only guy who would punch Morris in the jaw if it came down to it too.

How good is Al Hordord? I’d kill to have him in a Bucks uni.

Now imagine we could have Jaylen Brown and Tatum if we traded Khris and Jabari to the Celts ... He ... Too late

Can we trade Bledsoe for Monroe over halftime? Definitely lost that trade

This Boston team is still more talented than the heat, not to mention they defend as well, if not better

At least Parker isn't Anthony Bennett (MY NOTE: Great setting the expectations bar so low an ant couldn't limbo under it)

Giannis air-balls a FT? It's over!

Brad Stevens is worse than Hitler. I'm so jealous.

Wow. Even Giannis can't contain Rozier.

Man Rosier is money, schooling Giannis now too.

Rosier is the best player on the floor. Not a great sign.

Rozier is just humiliating Bledsoe in this match up

BOS with all the assets in the universe. Bet they trade rozier and brown or tatum for kahwi

Bucks are an assembly of some talented basketball players playing for themselves and/or a paycheck. The Celtics are a team with a leader that they all buy into 100%.

Rozier would be a scrub on our team

Rozier would get a max contract on the Bucks.

We are currently being eliminated by a G-League Team with elite coaching

Boston Showing the bucks what a real organization looks like. No star player and still outclassing us in every facet of Basketball on and off the court. Our arrogant owners need to wake the F up and fix this the new arenas great but that's not enough and it bought them no goodwill nor did it give them a pass to keep a **** product on the court

Bostons wanted peanuts for brown 1.5 years ago (MY NOTE: ??? Wuh???)

Boston hits everything. Not fair. Just not fair.

Sorry guys. Even this Celtics team has more talent/better players than the Bucks.

Seriously, Brown playing like he's out on a playground. Loose, confident

Brown has 26 and hasn't made a single play. That's coaching.

Larkin is faster than anybody on our team!

Wait are we tanking now?

I thought Boston would beat us in this series 4-1, I'm starting to feel like I was being too optimistic.

Larkin is exposing the Bucks over and over!

OK, time for an angry limerick.
It’s not that they’re not playing well
John Henson and Parker and Snell
It just seems unfair
That they don’t even care
May they all burn in basketball hell

Shane Larkin might be quicker than Jason Terry. I could be wrong though.

Waiting for Yabusele's break out performance next game

Larkin and Rozier are better than Bledsoe. Who knew?

Celtics are a team that won't beat themselves. Bucks are a team that won't beat anybody. Bad combo.

I don't want McHale as our next coach but he'd be so much better than Prunty. So would my dead grandma.

At least let Delly earn his contract by cheap shotting Morris.

Getting punked by a Morris, giving up endless layups. This a **** nightmare.

Just somebody punch Morris in the face, at least. Let's get something out of this series. He's always been arguably the most unlikeable guy in the league. A mentally defective human. One of a few players who I wouldn't be bothered a bit if he tore up his knee.

His brother’s the same way.

Imagine if Smart was playing with Morris. Bucks fans would explode.

Morris is a clown, but he is making the Bucks his bitch and they can't do anything about it.

Fitting that the Celtics deep bench is burying us

Well now I'm real excited to have tickets to game 3.

If they don’t publicly fire Prunty for the halftime show, I will not have gotten my money’s worth.

Also fans – let’s show up. Boston was riding hard on that crowd and we need to have a similar atmosphere. Bring that energy. No one has won a road game yet. Let’s fluster them and get our two at home.

I hope they get swept, max Jabari, and Giannis leaves to sign with the Heat so I can root for a real franchisem **** the Bucks.

I'll give Stevens plenty of credit, but the Celtics only need a Chimp on the bench to beat the Bucks.

Midds guarding Moose is hilarious.

Giannis is the only player that would start on Boston

At least we don't have to wait for a long playoff run to make our coaching hire...

This is just agonizing at this point. I was arguing we had as likely a chance of a title in 5 years as Boston a year ago. Now without their two best players, with Tatum doing nothing, before their top 5 pick next year, they are pissing on us.

They also could arguably put together the best package for Kawhi if it comes to that for SA.

This team is cursed until we move out of the Bradley Center. They had to have built on an ancient burial mound or something. .

A lot of us have been following the team for 20+ years and have only seen one 50 win season.

Hate to pile on, but what free agent could possibly watch this Bucks team and think "I'd really like to play with these guys."

When we hire Doc Rivers in sure everything will be fine.

Giannis damn near has a triple double and the game isnt even close, without Kyrie and Smart. Hope management is realizing this roster cant hang with actual playoff teams, not even a depleted team at that

Don't worry guys we're gonna own the future.

If this is the future, can I get a rebate?

Brown said that Stevens implemented a great game plan for them tonight. Curious if Prunty knows what one is.

Brad Stevens has picked us a part as bad as some of us feared. We might win 1 game.

Celtics shot better from three than the Bucks shot from the free throw line. Lovely.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks, Game 2 Playoffs Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks, Game 2 Playoffs

Post by hawksnestbeach Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:25 pm

Bob, I like their fans. Hearing from an opponent's team's fans how well-coached and talented Boston is underscores what we know: this is a season we will remember. You know your coach is special when the other side says: "Best coach in the league - Celtics are extremely lucky." Hawk

hawksnestbeach

Back to top Go down