Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks, Game 4 Playoffs

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks, Game 4 Playoffs Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks, Game 4 Playoffs

Post by bobheckler Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:43 am

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2018/04/comments-from-other-side-bucks-game-4.html

by FLCeltsFan

I really hope we don't lay an e.g.g here but It would be very Bucks of us If we did.

If the Bucks are who they have been all season, they'll lose this game by 10+.

I'm nervous, this team has had 0 energy during afternoon games. We win talent wise just have to match energy/toughness.

Win. Then lose the next two.

Noon start. Look for a bad game by Bledsoe. Seems to happen to him in early starts.

This game has classic Bucks letdown written all over it.

Difficult to expect another Bucks win.

Brad Stevens has been trying to come up with a plan on offense that will cope with the delly and his swarming help teammates Golden state had to try everything including putting him in the hospital to finally overcome it, so its not an easy fix

We need to keep Brad Stevens' "I'm very worried" look going.

Not gonna lie, he looked in awe at the guy singing the national anthem. I think he was shook from that moment on. Haha

I love that they are game planning for Delly and Thon right now. Giannis is going for 40+.

I think they ll try to bully Thon with deliberate plays, they were in panic last time

Stevens adjustment to Thon: "Everyone pump fake before you shoot it"

We'll probably lose on account that Sunday afternoon crowds aren't as rowdy as Friday/Saturday night crowds are. Not enough energy and effort from the fans.

We'll lose like we lost in game 4 last year after the blowout win vs the raptors.

Any concern about the officiating? Fouls: Game 1: Bucks - 31, Celtics - 21; Game 2: Bucks - 19, Celtics - 16; Game 3: Bucks - 27, Celtics - 15.......totals: Bucks - 77, Celtics - 52......48% more fouls called on the Bucks.

We're playing harder on D and without the fundamentals we're fouling a lot. Hopefully the refs get whistle fatigue and stop calling so many. Very Happy

The Celtics will grab 15 more boards and it will be series over for the bucks

Close out the BC with another soul-crushing loss. Only fitting.

Celtics don't scare me. This isn't even close to the Toronto team that beat us last year. If we get good games from our top 3 we win home or away and its very possible we get better and better as this series moves along.

**** horford and his slow brutish back down while using off arm to fend off defenders like a fat grade schooler.

So...how many times will Giannis dunk on Aaron Baynes today? Seriously, that guy has been underneath some of Giannis’s most impressive dunks this whole season. Gotta give him credit though he usually contests, but just ends up on the wrong side of things.

Celtics is an average team without the injuries, i believe we can win this. Only think i don't like is that we play early and i can't remember Gianni or the Bucks having good games when all Europe can watch them

We need Delly to injure one more of their guys today. He needs to start rolling around on the ground and hunting for ankles.

If you're going to the game, wear the **** shirt.

Tell that to our owners sitting court side

Did you see how awesome Utah's crowd looked last night with the yellow. Orange and red t-shirts? That's how it's done. Instead, we get black t-shirts for both games, which don't really show up on TV. Not to mention they're handing out same shirts as last year's playoff game.

Forest Green would be very menacing....and also similar to the Celtics colors.

So they're handing out black shirts to make the crowd look menacing? I'm sure that'll scare the C's.

I hope Giannis dunks on baynes again so hard he **** and ****** the floor. That they need to stop the game to bring out mops and sponges to clean all the **** and **** up. I hope the dunk is so f'ing hard and the damage to his psyche and his colon and his bladder is so f'ing great that hes not only knocked out of the game in tears and embarrassment but that hes forced to medically retire and maybe even has to wear diapers for the rest of his life.

I would actually love it if we brought back the Mecca floor and our throw backs if we can clinch in 6

I sense a loss. Crowd won’t be jacked up because of the early start time.

Holy ****, we're on ABC? When is the last time that's happened?

We're a more talented team, we can win, we just need to show up and hope Stevens & his guys don't got a winning gameplan. Need some bench players to step up!

I think they can win which is why I'm more nervous than any time during the playoffs last season. I knew they weren't beating the Raptors.

We have the best two players right now, and a deeper bench, Optimist's win.

Dying laughing at the Bucks in 6 chant

Is the crowd really chanting #BucksInSix? Good job giving the Celtics extra motivation.

Refs arent going to be on our side today.

We're a couple minutes in and I'm already in full rage mode over the rebounding. How can a pro basketball team be that pathetic at one part of the game?

Zeller is awful and/or wishes he was still in bed.

jaylen brown is a pretty poor finisher at the rim   (MY NOTE:  What game is he watching?)

Horford can do whatever he wants They’re never gonna call him for a bear hug in the post.

Have you seen how Rozier looked when he saw Delly coming in?

Moose already has 3 clear uncalled fouls and an elbow on Delly

Another elbow from Horford on Jabari And Delly again on the floor…

I think Baynes just tripped on his hair.

****, Monroe.

Celtics need to start getting some calls going against them or techs. They are taking cheap shots and being overly aggressive on purpose and we aren't retaliating back.

It’s kind of ironic that the second they bring Monroe in it ruins their offensive rhythm and we exploit him on the other end

Nice elbow by Horford.

Horford getting away with everything, grabbing and hugging guys so much uncalled.

And he’s still whining about no calls Laughing  when did he turn into such a whiny bitch?

Barry Larkin's son is playing defense like he plays for the Bucks.

Really want to hear a “lock him up” chant whenever Morris is at the line

Lmao Boston

Marcus Morris is one of the dumbest people I've ever seen.

Seeing Boston fans whine for calls is hilarious. They watching the same series as the rest of us?  (MY NOTE:  Yeah, and we can't believe you're complaining about not getting calls)

Marcus Morris is such a ****.

I can’t stand Morris.

Pretty obvious travel by Bledsoe on that other play didnt get called.

And they missed the five or so steps Larkin took a few moments ago. We’re even.

Thon fouls on almost every play, and when everyone starts fouling on every play in the playoffs, maybe he becomes playable?

Refs clearly missing two Baynes fouls on Thon. Boston getting away w A LOT!

Tatum is Maker's b*tch.

Tatum can't **** with Thon AT ALL. Amazing to see.

Tatum is gonna have Thon nightmares

Thon meets Bill Russell.
Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks, Game 4 Playoffs C-658VsXoAo3ovC

Yabusele's body is lol for an NBA player.

He’s like big baby Davis combined with Damien Ingliss

Wow they called something on Horford

Brown has close to half the Celtic points. We’ve gotta lock him down, but not let that bust all the rest of the seams

I think you live with Brown scoring a lot if you can keep the other guys locked down.

I kinda hope someone gets to M Morris in the second half and get’s him to commit his second technical. He’s hot headed enough to do something dumb

Bring in JET for a couple minutes to let him trash talk MOrris maybe 😉

Blatant arm grab by Horford No call. Guy can do no wrong. Thanks for the momentum killer refs.

Tatum is a lot more methodical offensively than I thought he was. Like he has to think about every step he's going to take.

This is a bit too much like game one for my tastes. Playing well, but leaving too many points on the table.

I do not like Al Horford and really wish he played for the Bucks.

Why is there some random fat guy on the court?

With ybisele out there it's liking playing 4 on 5 for Boston.

Home court is huge. The fans are indeed having a big impact in these past two games.

Celtics board already pulling the "refs" card

When Stevens was in the huddle and said the Celtics were playing good until they lost their minds, I pictured Stevens going crazy and ending up in a nuthouse the rest of the series because he felt like he was getting out-coached by Joe Prunty....lol

Laughable that Celtic fans of all people--the fans of Danny Ainge, Bird, and Smart--complain about reffing.

Tommy Heinsohn-effect.

Boston has gotten away with A LOT of uncalled fouls.

Good to see Smart has rubbed off on his teammates.

Lol, I mean they're all weasels who get weasel fouls called against their opponents and do weasel things without getting called. Bird's obviously an all-NBA player but still was a weasel. Ainge and Smart are just weasels.

Speaking of Smart, it'd be a good idea to close this in Game 6 if they win at Boston. Avoid letting him return.

Smart v. Delly would be awesome.

I actually don't think Delly's a weasel. He plays hard and is a tough, brawny guard. He doesn't whine constantly to the refs, doesn't flop, etc. I don't know if people on the board saw Ainge play, but he was the epitome of a weasel player. Hated that guy.

Don Nelson called out Ainge before game 3 in 1983 saying he was the dirtiest player in the league. Took Ainge right out of his game and the Bucks swept the series.

Guys like Smart and Delly are guys you love on your team and hate on the other

Rozier reverting back to Rozier helps also.

Man Rozier being off is huge

I mean we really shouldn’t have ever been concerned with Terry Rozier being “on” but we’re the Bucks.

Brad Stevens #1 adjustment for game 5, don't let Eric Bledsoe get into foul trouble....lol.

Celtics bringing out the flop strats

Horford's 2nd foul Should be his 4th

Back in Boston, it will be interesting to see how the Celtics respond, but their lack of talent has been apparent with our increased defensive pressure. Likely time of death: Game 3--Milwaukee.

Withstand the expected Boston surge in the third and get this win

Celtics cant score for **** unless we turnover or give up orebs. Hilarious that it took 2 Ls and a Henson injury to start playing basic defense

Baynes is really good at what he does. Nice role player.

We got more talent than this Celtics team by a decent margin

We will never get calls in this series. We have to keep putting the ball in the basket.

Can anyone feel safe with this team? Even with a 20pt lead?

It looked like we suddenly got really tired and stopped defending the three

Thon isn't cutting it anymore Turning into trash Thon again. Fun while it lasted though.

Time for Giannis to step up and show he’s the best player on the floor. Right now Jaylen Brown is doing that. Make that stop.

Boston does switching much faster... That’s the difference

lol fans chanting “who are you?” when Rozier was shooting FTs

I think Hubie secretly hates the Celtics.

Can we swap Gus Johnson out for Hubie? Gus calls Bucks broadcasts like a national TV guy and Hubie is calling this one like he's on a Bucks broadcast.

Adam silver made a call to the refs

Tatum with a handful of jersey and no call RIGHT IN FRONT OF A REF LMAO

How can they still be b*tching about calls? Keep crying Tatum, you're getting all the calls so far.

Celtic tradition of whining about every foul called against them.

The Celtics whining on every call is unbearable. Holy **** are they unlikable.

Yabusele's physique makes Jabari look like Karl Malone

Why are they getting hometown officiating on the road?  (MY NOTE:  Complaining about the calls, are you?)

Celtics players are ****

Horford quickly becoming a baby faced ****bag!

We wouldn't lose our 18p difference if we have gotten half the calls they missed in their favor...

Boston literally grabbing our jerseys from behind on fast breaks and we still don't get a call

I can only imagine how the officiating is going to be if we go back to Boston 2-2 if this is what we get in a home game.

Cletics hacking arms, pulling shirts, and **** kicking our players and nothing called, lol. Gritty defense indeed.

Baynes is a straight up goon

Baynes had been a huge punk to Thon all game.

I know what Danny Ainge's key to player acquisition is: get players who are as dirty as he was and whine about calls as much as he did as a player and has as an executive.

Ed Malloy is clearly racist.

Brown is going full prime Kobe

Smart is even an x-factor from the bench. Primal screams to support the team.

Boston is getting away with murder in the second half. They're beating the **** out of guys with no repercussions.

we should get like 5 free punches at Jaylen Brown's face for the way the refs called this game

Jaylen Brown is a POS

Games like this, when your team is being manhandled by Aaron Baynes, remind you of how deeply the FO failed in assembling this roster. How do you not have a SINGLE banger. No excuse.

Then Bayne clears out the lane, no foul

Boy for a top three player Giannis can really suck

Celtics have easily been my least favorite team since a kid. Bunch of women

We are turning Brown into a superstar

Baynes is so dirty. Went under Giannis on purpose Imo

What’s happening now Hubie is Boston is being allowed to use backyard wrestling moves.

Glad the announcer that, this is like a wrestling match and I’d bank on the team with Baynes and Morris and Horford in a wrestling match

Horford is such a dirty mofo The whole Celtics team has been for 2 seasons even though they completely turned over. But he’s the dirtiest of the dirty.

Can we got someone who pursues rebounds like JBrown?

Boston's young guys are apparently much smarter than us

You lose to Brown and Tatum it's because you suck You have the talent advantage at literally every position… and this is what you show. Absolutely pathetic. And with your season on the line too.

Tatum really does have a punchable face.

Rozier hitting shots now. Oof

How much screaming can Stevens do before he gets a technical?

Let's get Tatum fouled out plzz

Watch out for Tatum in the last few minutes - cluchest 20 year old I've seen in a long time.

Damn is Taytum a good rookie. Love his game.

Brown showing some heart today for them.

Tatum and Brown have embarrassed the Bucks

Tatum trash outside of one game but suddenly a big boy. Calm down son.

Horford has been blowing past thon the whole game

Fully expect Tatum or Brown to bury the game winning 3 knowing our luck

We did a great job to finish it off. Boston is a smart, talented, very well coached team, they were bound to make a run. We didn't let them break our heart.

I'm shocked they went to Morris there instead of Brown or maybe Horford

I hate to blame Refs But they Mario Karted Boston back into the game.

Can you imagine what the Bucks team would look like missing Giannis and Middleton? Celtics fans have nothing to complain about lol

Yeah their team is gonna be insanely good next year. Five all-star level players

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down