Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks, Game 7 Playoffs

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks, Game 7 Playoffs Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks, Game 7 Playoffs

Post by bobheckler Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:39 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2018/04/comments-from-other-side-bucks-game-7.html

by FLCeltsFan

I really really really want the 76ers More than the win itself, I just want a series against the sixers…not that I think we’ll win, just want that measuring stick

I don't think the Celtics get above 95 off rating With both semi and smart in the line up. Not sure you can do that.

Tatum and Brown have been very good. They’re going to get a lot better.

Kinda think if Bledsoe goes off we blow them out.

Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks, Game 7 Playoffs Yz9R3e4
(stolen from celtics board)

This team has a problem of not being able to generate enough energy on their own without the home crowd urging them on. Thus, a source close to the team told me that each player will be wearing an almost imperceptible earpiece into which a team staffer will pump in Bradley Center crowd noise to match the flow of the game. If you wonder at some point why Thon inexplicably high fives some Celtics fans, now you'll know. If you wonder why Jet inexplicably chats up Celtics fans, that's just how he acts.

Anyways, I have a feeling we win this. Don't ask me why. But I think the stars will align and Giannis, Middleton and Bledsoe all have good games.

Celtics are 35-0 when going 2-0 up in 7 games play-offs series. 35-1 = 34 It’s destiny. Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks, Game 7 Playoffs Icon_ate.gif.pagespeed.ce.uyVEYmbfE0

The Prunster gives us a winning game plan and before midnight he gets 4/$60m

I would just like to say that "The Prunster" is, in actual fact, the worst nickname ever assigned to anyone. Which is why it fits so well.

538 give us a 32% chance to win The Celtics are 35-0 in series where they led 2-0, and the Bucks are 0-14. It’s not every day you have a 1/3 chance to beat streaks that total 0-49. I like our chances more than the stat heads do anyway.

So far we're outscoring the Celtics 617-605 We lost a game in overtime and another one to some questionable officiating We are the better team, this is our game to lose.

Hoping Boston plays a lot of Semi and Smart. It has only made their struggling offense even worse.  (MY NOTE:  It also turns your offense to shit and you live-or-die based upon your offense much more than we do)

I don't really know why the Celtics fans were saying Smart was a big absence.They clearly struggle to score and putting him in the game makes it even easier for the Bucks.I hope they give him big minutes instead of rozier who has hit some pretty crazy shots    Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks, Game 7 Playoffs Nod.gif.pagespeed.ce.MzHdavJaFf   As for Semi the Giannis "stopper"? Just Laughing

Weirdly I think we win this one and this exact same team comes back next year.

You could not be more wrong about that. They'll lose and try to make a splashy upgrade, relinquishing their only glue guys and making the team slightly worse in the process next year.

I think we lose and I don't think it's particularly close.

I have a strong feeling the Bucks are going to win this easily.

Never trust the Bucks. I'm ready for a new coach.  (MY NOTE:  They were 23-22 with Kidd and 26-14 with Prunty.  Why the rush to dump him?)

I don't care about the Bucks losing to literally any other team. It's just Philly. I'd rather not see them get clowned by the team that A) is competing with us long-term (and already lapping us), and B) one of our owners talked **** about before the season. It'd be pretty embarrassing and would make Bucks talk outside of this board insufferable all summer. That said, the possibility of Prunty getting extended is the bigger issue for me.

10 year old me wants this win so bad I can taste it. 46 year old me doesn't care that much but would still like to win.

Somehow I've talked myself into believing that we'll win this game. Which means we'll probably lose.

Even though Boston is missing really good players, even though our players and coaching staff often make me furious, even though this does not mean that the franchise is suddenly competent and totally fine, I REALLY WANT TO WIN THIS GAME.

I WANT VICTORY!!!!!???? Boston shall bleed.

I hate al horford

Horford caught nothing but Thon's face there. How is that not an offensive foul?

So Horford trips over himself and gets fts?

Keep focusing on that breathing jaylen

Well I guess if touching Giannis after his shot is gonna put him on the line I'll allow it

Horford looks like an offensive lineman He’s basically blocking Giannis, and they’re not calling anything off ball.

Why do I have to listen to mchale?

Damn they can do a lot more pushing than us

Hope Prunty gets to coach a few more games But then I never want to see his face again

He looks terrified on the sideline Stevens making him look like an accountant again

Why do we play that little high school guard in the 7th game of playoffs?

Talking about Bledsoe or Delly or Snell? Larkin is the one who should look like a high schooler, yet he doesn’t

I don’t really understand why we are so bad on the road. Has anyone told them it’s still a basketball game?

Who is Bledsoe chant was hilarious .. Except knowing him he’ll now force even more shots then usual

I hate to say this I feel like we just lost the game after the 1st Q

Not that hot of a take. Think whichever team won the first quarter has won the game in this series.

I don't understand why we play Horford 1 on 1.

Giannis can't get a rebound over Rozier, are you serious

They're going to let Smart foul all night, arent they?

Smart is just mugging people

Why does everyone mention Daniel Thies like he would have mattered at all in this series?  (MY NOTE:  Just to remind you that you're losing to our half our A team and our B+C teams)

Boston is just mugging us and no calls

Tatum is so much better than Parker

Yeah... Have I mentioned how much I hate this team?

Tatum looking like an all star. Jabari a poor mans Beasley.

Morris and Smart man. **** those guys.

The **** GIANNIS, so lazy

Giannis is killing us on offense.

Get Delly out of the Game Joe

TAKE GIANNIS OUT HE IS LIKE PLAYING FOR BOSTON

Zeller sucks. Just does nothing. What an oaf.

They are just physically pummeling the Bucks. Gotta punch back.

Dudes know they gotta end this **** ASAP so we can go get Budenholzer

Bledsoe needlessly pushing Larkin for a technical.

A technical by an idiot who can't control himself.

There wasn't a single reason to do what he did other than to give the refs a reason to call a tech. Bledsoe is a **** idiot.

They are just playing like the team that wants to win this game. We look like the team was praying Giannis would carry us.

Get Sterling in, we need some dirty plays.

The last few minutes of that quarter was a clinic on how to suck at everything.

At least this **** ing team will be blown up

I'm going to enjoy watching Philly destroy these ******

Tip your hat to the Celts. Great physical defense.

Zeller and Snell sounds like a bad law firm.

Sound like bad basketball players too.

Need to get Baynes to replace our 'shooters'

We're just not good enough to win playoff games on the road.

Lack of chemistry and coaching definitely exposed trying to win on the road

No way are silver’s not - so - secret agents Are going to let bucks win. Ridiculous calls against bucks. Washington was doing this same stuff with impunity against the raptors

Stevens is killing the switches tonight.

Have we scored twice on Boston's basket already?

Good to see the Boston refs are back. Vomit.

Boston plays very psychical, you can whistle them a foul every time

Let Marcus Smart lose the game for them

Good thing Morris is atrocious

The Baynes on Middleton matchup is killing the Celics.

Thon can't keep Horford from the basket

I mean, of course he can't Horford is way stronger. He has to make good use of his length to throw the hooks off a bit.

Horford has driven past Thon off pump fakes twice. Thon can’t keep up  (MY NOTE:  That's because Maker falls for every upfake)

They are outplaying us But it should be closer then it is. Some of these calls are questionable at best, and going to the home team in a game 7 kills momentum for us and gives it to them. Travesty. If we played like we were capable of it would be doable to overcome it but we look like ***

I don't agree they have outplayed us And all the metrics show they played about as well as we did. Difference is the one terrible lineup we ran and then the foul calls.

**** McHale He’s blind. Don’t want him as coach after hearing his dumb commenting.

For an ex Boston player, he's not bad You should try listening to their local broadcast… Yikes

But he's an Ex Boston Superstar Total Bullshit that he’s calling this game nationally

Why can Boston just hack away on EVERY single drive?

I sincerely never want to see Tony Snell play another minute of NBA basketball. The guy is just such a nothing NBA player. That contract continues to give me irritable bowels.

Al is so **** cheap

Horford gets away with the elbow clearout every time up the court.

Ojeleye's entire defense is flailing at any contact and making the refs decide.

Getting pretty sick of those Horford Bill Cartwright elbows.

An elbow right into his **** jaw would be beautiful.

Rozier eating delly alive

Horford has about 8 fouls already.

That reach by Smart is a foul if it’s a Bucks player doing it. Prove me wrong refs.

Smart getting away with murder as usual.

Refs absolutely letting Boston get away with murder and the Bucks aren't doing **** to sell it.

Smart just given free reign to mug people

I've never seen anyone with a rep for flopping get away with so much. If this was the premiere league, Smart wouldve been banned a few games and not even be getting blatant fouls at this point.

Can we get Mueller to investigate Smart for collusion with NBA officials based on the calls he always gets?

I hate the NBA for allowing Smart to mug people.

I really hate the Celtics. I really hate our GM and coaching staff. In a way, win or lose tonight, it’s going to be a win.

Boston's collective basketball IQ is just better than ours. it's little things they're winning on and just doing better.

Brogdon has been consistently trash

Making Horford look like Ben Wallace

Marcus Morris time is our time.

Refs and Smart really impacting game.

Celtics without Brown are def the worst team currently in playoffs still

We win this

Just put a ref jersey on Horford. He is getting very annoying.

Bucks will win. Giannis will have a monster 2nd half. The Time on the bench was a good mental reset

Smart is a very good defender But on a different team it wouldn’t work so well. He’d be fouled out by now on the Bucks.

SWEET Brown is limping

I would say this Jaylen Brown injury is good for us, but he has only 2 points anyway

Giannis. THis is your time. You need to make this a career defining game. Take over the seconds half and will us to victory!

Donovan Mitchell did it for Utah. Giannis is getting outplayed by Horford badly right now, and by Rozier and Tatum as well.

Horford is their best player, and it's not close Still, without Brown, we have WAY more talent than they do. let’s see if we can capitalize. Based on that half, I doubt it

Horford is their best player Brown has been the best player for them overall in the series. He’s been the one eating up our defense. Horford has gotten his too, but that’s par for the course for any big against our team.

I disagree. Brown may be their best scorer this series, but Horford has been their best and most important player overall

Horford is having a dunk fest against Thon

Horford travels on the permimeter every catch Call it refs. Its a meaningful travel too.

If I see another Bucks fan say Horford is a scrub or not an elite player, I'm gonna lose it

He isnt He super dirty and travels a lot. His powers are enhanced by the power of being a Celtic. Hes a very good player.

No, he’s an elite center.

Remember, you can't blame the refs for missing obvious calls because Boston's arena is loud.

Most important thing that happened was Brown going down. If he can't come back, they're in trouble.

Let"s win this! If Brown is done so are the Celtics!

Hayward and Irving didn't doom them. There is no single player who the Celtics can't afford to lose.

If Horford goes down, that's a wrap.

They're falling apart. Guarding Giannis tight on the 3 point line to let a corner 3 open. lol

Feels like half the crowd is at the concession stand. Get this game close before they come back from the bathroom.

I’ll tell you this...lock down horford and bucks win

Just seems like Tatum can take Middleton at will

No answer for Horford.

Horford just owns us. Good player who plays great against us.

Can you imagine Tatum on the Sixers? Oy. The Brown injury on a night where he only had 2 points just means more opportunities for Tatum.

I blame David Stern for the Bucks not having Horford.

Boston is playing harder

The Celtics are going to make me a Sixer fan for a couple of weeks.

Horford playing like a superstar while Giannis....

Imagine losing to Celtics without Hayward (not a part of their team the whole season, I know), Kyrie and Brown LMAO

Tatum's definitely going to be really really good. Such a smart player. Strong. Deceiving athleticism. Good defender.

Tatum exposing Jabari on each and every one on one. Hilarious. Jabari can't stay with him at all.

Celtics are just more of a team. Bucks are a collection of guys.

Celtics just doing the things we havent done all season: moving the ball, making the right play, consistent on D. Oh yeah, and they have an honest-to-god coach

Tatum is really good

Boston down their 3 best players and still will beat us.

This may be a mercy killing, Philly would eat us alive.

Morris is utter trash. Bailed out on a non foul jumper and then that 3 and a foul. Boo.

Horford > Giannis

Delly vs Smart is the match up we deserve.

When Al Horford can bully our bigs like prime Shaq we got problems

We’re losing this game because horford showed up and Giannis didn’t. It’s game 7. You want to be a superstar and the face of the league? These are the games you make yourself a legend

This is true but also look at how easy Horford has it compared to Giannis.

Does Bucks in six really mean Bucks will win their first series in six years?

Holy ****. The Bucks are down 16 and they're still talking about Brown like he would **** do anything in this game? Stop **** talking about him.

Switched back to FSWI cos I couldn't take another brown update. I hate everything.

Smart can slide his feet and still get charge calls.

Boston has just never panicked at any point in this series and our guys are a complete clown show since it was 52-49 tonight.

**** Boston

I don't know why the Garden isn't chanting Celtics in 7 yet, they should be doing that the entire quarter.

Khris can not contain Tatum.

Both Tatum and Horford are feasting on us right now…

Man I hate Horford but I would trade anyone on the team outside of Giannis for a center like him

Giannis being contained by a rookie is pretty depressing

I'll say it again We will win. Hanging around for one great push.

That shot from Tatum felt like a dagger.

The toughest guy on the team needs to slap Giannis Its our only chance

so Delly? Kinda sad that it took me a lot of thought to think of any tough players

I think forcing Jason Terry to try to guard Rozier qualfies as elder abuse

Probably for the best – Philly would have embarrassed us

Phillys would beat bucks in 4, Philly would beat Celtics in 5

The NBA should be ashamed. This was home cooked from the beginning. I don’t understand and never will, the infatuation with Marcus Smart. Is the media reaching for a story to have, just because he’s come back from an injury. He’s been allowed to just mawl our ballhandlers. Bledsoe has 100% been given a middle finger to by these officials.

we're getting roasted by Aron Baynes, Semi Ojeleye (rookie), Marcus Morris, Marcus Smart, and Shane Larkin that’s crazy

Marcus Morris wakes up everyday and thanks the lord that his friends took a fall for him and his brother. I wonder how much he paid them.

Okay Rozier and the this ragtag bunch do deserve this.

Can't believe our team is down double digits to this not-that-good Celtics team. But then, our team is the Bucks.

HOW is it possible for Rozier to be alone on the three point line 100 times already in this game?

Bucks going to give Terry Rozier a max free agent contract.

I don't understand the decision to let Baynes continually destroy you on the offensive glass But then not exploit him on the other end.

Not saying the Bucks don’t want to win this But they definitely don’t want it as bad as the Celtics.

What a joke. We are losing to Al Horford and a bunch of nobodies. And losing badly.  (MY NOTE:  They're not "nobodies" anymore, but who's Bledsoe?  LOL)

This series is going to be doubly embarrassing for Bledsoe when Rozier averages 4 points on 20% shooting against Philly.

What do they want for Ainge?

Boston is going to be so confused when they get called for fouls against Philly.

Tatum is good, but man the Bucks like letting him curl around without resistance.

Semi really has done a great job. Credit Stevens for playing him and being able to hide him on the offensive end.

Jaylen Brown, Jayson Tatum, and Terry Rozier are each better than every single player on the Bucks besides Giannis.

I really, honestly did want to win, but Rosier doing this and the "Who is Bledsoe" chants is just magical.

As unlikeable as this Boston team is, I still hope they beat Philly to limit the Hinkie ****-slurping around here.

Are Rozier's home/away splits this crazy for the reg season. He's gone from Chris Paul to 14th guy in the rotation this series.

I’d like to see Giannis develop that horford jab jump shot

Unfortunately, Giannis can't shoot.

I'm actually not 100% sure how Hayward gets integrated next year. Irving/Brown/Hayward/Tatum/Horford? That lineup is thin, literally. Does Tatum backup Brown and Hayward for a year, or Brown as backup? Either of those seems laughable.

They'll probably get another stud with the a bunch of those other picks they have.

The Celtics have a vision. A steady coach n scheme. We dont. Hopefully soon. Good run

That experience came in super handy against a loaded Boston team.

Rozier and Bledsoe hugged. I told you guys they would hug.

Like Rozier says.. no matter what, we have each otherZ thick n thin. Boston will beat Philadelphia too. Watch

I know some have set Boston is hateable, and they are just because it's Boston, but the team in general is really not at all (for me). Marcus Morris and Aaron Baynes **** suck, but I love the rest of that team. It's not Pierce and Garnett and Rondo. Much different from those years.

Really excited for the series with Philly. Would like to see Brown, Rozier, and Tatum continue to play so well. Otherwise Philly will roll.

Yep, go Boston! Kick Phillys ass!!

Baynes was quality though for them in this series.

Oh, no doubt. A good goon to have on your team. Just very punchable when he is not Very Happy

I agree except replace Baynes with Smart on the hateable tip. I really respect Brown, Tatum is obviously outstanding, and Horford has been a favorite since he was at UF.

DJ Wilson is a Milwaukee Buck Our 1st rd draft pick couldn't get a minute and Stevens had overlooked players and miscast players like Shane Larkin making an impact.

Losing to this Boston team with such a depleted roster from injuries will strip the Bucks from any excuses.

Tateum and Brown are great looking ballers!! Beat Philly!

Semi Ojeleye was a second round pick in the same draft as DJ Wilson.

EVEN in Bleds best game Rozier outplays him

Everyone will know his name after this series

Don't know how it happens, but let's somehow get Capela or Nurkic here next season.

I've got a guy who kidnaps for a reasonable price Not sure what other options we have

I think Boston beats Philly in 5

How will Boston backups beat Philly starters?

I think Boston’s defense is just too good. Smart, Morris, Larkin are well enough backups. Heck, maybe even Moose

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks, Game 7 Playoffs Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks, Game 7 Playoffs

Post by Ktronic1 Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:56 pm

bobheckler wrote:http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2018/04/comments-from-other-side-bucks-game-7.html

by FLCeltsFan

I really really really want the 76ers More than the win itself, I just want a series against the sixers…not that I think we’ll win, just want that measuring stick

I don't think the Celtics get above 95 off rating With both semi and smart in the line up. Not sure you can do that.

Tatum and Brown have been very good. They’re going to get a lot better.

Kinda think if Bledsoe goes off we blow them out.

Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks, Game 7 Playoffs Yz9R3e4
(stolen from celtics board)

This team has a problem of not being able to generate enough energy on their own without the home crowd urging them on. Thus, a source close to the team told me that each player will be wearing an almost imperceptible earpiece into which a team staffer will pump in Bradley Center crowd noise to match the flow of the game. If you wonder at some point why Thon inexplicably high fives some Celtics fans, now you'll know. If you wonder why Jet inexplicably chats up Celtics fans, that's just how he acts.

Anyways, I have a feeling we win this. Don't ask me why. But I think the stars will align and Giannis, Middleton and Bledsoe all have good games.

Celtics are 35-0 when going 2-0 up in 7 games play-offs series. 35-1 = 34 It’s destiny. Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks, Game 7 Playoffs Icon_ate.gif.pagespeed.ce.uyVEYmbfE0

The Prunster gives us a winning game plan and before midnight he gets 4/$60m

I would just like to say that "The Prunster" is, in actual fact, the worst nickname ever assigned to anyone. Which is why it fits so well.

538 give us a 32% chance to win The Celtics are 35-0 in series where they led 2-0, and the Bucks are 0-14. It’s not every day you have a 1/3 chance to beat streaks that total 0-49. I like our chances more than the stat heads do anyway.

So far we're outscoring the Celtics 617-605 We lost a game in overtime and another one to some questionable officiating We are the better team, this is our game to lose.

Hoping Boston plays a lot of Semi and Smart. It has only made their struggling offense even worse.  (MY NOTE:  It also turns your offense to shit and you live-or-die based upon your offense much more than we do)

I don't really know why the Celtics fans were saying Smart was a big absence.They clearly struggle to score and putting him in the game makes it even easier for the Bucks.I hope they give him big minutes instead of rozier who has hit some pretty crazy shots    Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks, Game 7 Playoffs Nod.gif.pagespeed.ce.MzHdavJaFf   As for Semi the Giannis "stopper"? Just Laughing

Weirdly I think we win this one and this exact same team comes back next year.

You could not be more wrong about that. They'll lose and try to make a splashy upgrade, relinquishing their only glue guys and making the team slightly worse in the process next year.

I think we lose and I don't think it's particularly close.

I have a strong feeling the Bucks are going to win this easily.

Never trust the Bucks. I'm ready for a new coach.  (MY NOTE:  They were 23-22 with Kidd and 26-14 with Prunty.  Why the rush to dump him?)

I don't care about the Bucks losing to literally any other team. It's just Philly. I'd rather not see them get clowned by the team that A) is competing with us long-term (and already lapping us), and B) one of our owners talked **** about before the season. It'd be pretty embarrassing and would make Bucks talk outside of this board insufferable all summer. That said, the possibility of Prunty getting extended is the bigger issue for me.

10 year old me wants this win so bad I can taste it. 46 year old me doesn't care that much but would still like to win.

Somehow I've talked myself into believing that we'll win this game. Which means we'll probably lose.

Even though Boston is missing really good players, even though our players and coaching staff often make me furious, even though this does not mean that the franchise is suddenly competent and totally fine, I REALLY WANT TO WIN THIS GAME.

I WANT VICTORY!!!!!???? Boston shall bleed.

I hate al horford

Horford caught nothing but Thon's face there. How is that not an offensive foul?

So Horford trips over himself and gets fts?

Keep focusing on that breathing jaylen

Well I guess if touching Giannis after his shot is gonna put him on the line I'll allow it

Horford looks like an offensive lineman He’s basically blocking Giannis, and they’re not calling anything off ball.

Why do I have to listen to mchale?

Damn they can do a lot more pushing than us

Hope Prunty gets to coach a few more games But then I never want to see his face again

He looks terrified on the sideline Stevens making him look like an accountant again

Why do we play that little high school guard in the 7th game of playoffs?

Talking about Bledsoe or Delly or Snell? Larkin is the one who should look like a high schooler, yet he doesn’t

I don’t really understand why we are so bad on the road. Has anyone told them it’s still a basketball game?

Who is Bledsoe chant was hilarious .. Except knowing him he’ll now force even more shots then usual

I hate to say this I feel like we just lost the game after the 1st Q

Not that hot of a take. Think whichever team won the first quarter has won the game in this series.

I don't understand why we play Horford 1 on 1.

Giannis can't get a rebound over Rozier, are you serious

They're going to let Smart foul all night, arent they?

Smart is just mugging people

Why does everyone mention Daniel Thies like he would have mattered at all in this series?  (MY NOTE:  Just to remind you that you're losing to our half our A team and our B+C teams)

Boston is just mugging us and no calls

Tatum is so much better than Parker

Yeah... Have I mentioned how much I hate this team?

Tatum looking like an all star. Jabari a poor mans Beasley.

Morris and Smart man. **** those guys.

The **** GIANNIS, so lazy

Giannis is killing us on offense.

Get Delly out of the Game Joe

TAKE GIANNIS OUT HE IS LIKE PLAYING FOR BOSTON

Zeller sucks. Just does nothing. What an oaf.

They are just physically pummeling the Bucks. Gotta punch back.

Dudes know they gotta end this **** ASAP so we can go get Budenholzer

Bledsoe needlessly pushing Larkin for a technical.

A technical by an idiot who can't control himself.

There wasn't a single reason to do what he did other than to give the refs a reason to call a tech. Bledsoe is a **** idiot.

They are just playing like the team that wants to win this game. We look like the team was praying Giannis would carry us.

Get Sterling in, we need some dirty plays.

The last few minutes of that quarter was a clinic on how to suck at everything.

At least this **** ing team will be blown up

I'm going to enjoy watching Philly destroy these ******

Tip your hat to the Celts. Great physical defense.

Zeller and Snell sounds like a bad law firm.

Sound like bad basketball players too.

Need to get Baynes to replace our 'shooters'

We're just not good enough to win playoff games on the road.

Lack of chemistry and coaching definitely exposed trying to win on the road

No way are silver’s not - so - secret agents Are going to let bucks win. Ridiculous calls against bucks. Washington was doing this same stuff with impunity against the raptors

Stevens is killing the switches tonight.

Have we scored twice on Boston's basket already?

Good to see the Boston refs are back. Vomit.

Boston plays very psychical, you can whistle them a foul every time

Let Marcus Smart lose the game for them

Good thing Morris is atrocious

The Baynes on Middleton matchup is killing the Celics.

Thon can't keep Horford from the basket

I mean, of course he can't Horford is way stronger. He has to make good use of his length to throw the hooks off a bit.

Horford has driven past Thon off pump fakes twice. Thon can’t keep up  (MY NOTE:  That's because Maker falls for every upfake)

They are outplaying us But it should be closer then it is. Some of these calls are questionable at best, and going to the home team in a game 7 kills momentum for us and gives it to them. Travesty. If we played like we were capable of it would be doable to overcome it but we look like ***

I don't agree they have outplayed us And all the metrics show they played about as well as we did. Difference is the one terrible lineup we ran and then the foul calls.

**** McHale He’s blind. Don’t want him as coach after hearing his dumb commenting.

For an ex Boston player, he's not bad You should try listening to their local broadcast… Yikes

But he's an Ex Boston Superstar Total Bullshit that he’s calling this game nationally

Why can Boston just hack away on EVERY single drive?

I sincerely never want to see Tony Snell play another minute of NBA basketball. The guy is just such a nothing NBA player. That contract continues to give me irritable bowels.

Al is so **** cheap

Horford gets away with the elbow clearout every time up the court.

Ojeleye's entire defense is flailing at any contact and making the refs decide.

Getting pretty sick of those Horford Bill Cartwright elbows.

An elbow right into his **** jaw would be beautiful.

Rozier eating delly alive

Horford has about 8 fouls already.

That reach by Smart is a foul if it’s a Bucks player doing it. Prove me wrong refs.

Smart getting away with murder as usual.

Refs absolutely letting Boston get away with murder and the Bucks aren't doing **** to sell it.

Smart just given free reign to mug people

I've never seen anyone with a rep for flopping get away with so much. If this was the premiere league, Smart wouldve been banned a few games and not even be getting blatant fouls at this point.

Can we get Mueller to investigate Smart for collusion with NBA officials based on the calls he always gets?

I hate the NBA for allowing Smart to mug people.

I really hate the Celtics. I really hate our GM and coaching staff. In a way, win or lose tonight, it’s going to be a win.

Boston's collective basketball IQ is just better than ours. it's little things they're winning on and just doing better.

Brogdon has been consistently trash

Making Horford look like Ben Wallace

Marcus Morris time is our time.

Refs and Smart really impacting game.

Celtics without Brown are def the worst team currently in playoffs still

We win this

Just put a ref jersey on Horford. He is getting very annoying.

Bucks will win. Giannis will have a monster 2nd half. The Time on the bench was a good mental reset

Smart is a very good defender But on a different team it wouldn’t work so well. He’d be fouled out by now on the Bucks.

SWEET Brown is limping

I would say this Jaylen Brown injury is good for us, but he has only 2 points anyway

Giannis. THis is your time. You need to make this a career defining game. Take over the seconds half and will us to victory!

Donovan Mitchell did it for Utah. Giannis is getting outplayed by Horford badly right now, and by Rozier and Tatum as well.

Horford is their best player, and it's not close Still, without Brown, we have WAY more talent than they do. let’s see if we can capitalize. Based on that half, I doubt it

Horford is their best player Brown has been the best player for them overall in the series. He’s been the one eating up our defense. Horford has gotten his too, but that’s par for the course for any big against our team.

I disagree. Brown may be their best scorer this series, but Horford has been their best and most important player overall

Horford is having a dunk fest against Thon

Horford travels on the permimeter every catch Call it refs. Its a meaningful travel too.

If I see another Bucks fan say Horford is a scrub or not an elite player, I'm gonna lose it

He isnt He super dirty and travels a lot. His powers are enhanced by the power of being a Celtic. Hes a very good player.

No, he’s an elite center.

Remember, you can't blame the refs for missing obvious calls because Boston's arena is loud.

Most important thing that happened was Brown going down. If he can't come back, they're in trouble.

Let"s win this! If Brown is done so are the Celtics!

Hayward and Irving didn't doom them. There is no single player who the Celtics can't afford to lose.

If Horford goes down, that's a wrap.

They're falling apart. Guarding Giannis tight on the 3 point line to let a corner 3 open. lol

Feels like half the crowd is at the concession stand. Get this game close before they come back from the bathroom.

I’ll tell you this...lock down horford and bucks win

Just seems like Tatum can take Middleton at will

No answer for Horford.

Horford just owns us. Good player who plays great against us.

Can you imagine Tatum on the Sixers? Oy. The Brown injury on a night where he only had 2 points just means more opportunities for Tatum.

I blame David Stern for the Bucks not having Horford.

Boston is playing harder

The Celtics are going to make me a Sixer fan for a couple of weeks.

Horford playing like a superstar while Giannis....

Imagine losing to Celtics without Hayward (not a part of their team the whole season, I know), Kyrie and Brown LMAO

Tatum's definitely going to be really really good. Such a smart player. Strong. Deceiving athleticism. Good defender.

Tatum exposing Jabari on each and every one on one. Hilarious. Jabari can't stay with him at all.

Celtics are just more of a team. Bucks are a collection of guys.

Celtics just doing the things we havent done all season: moving the ball, making the right play, consistent on D. Oh yeah, and they have an honest-to-god coach

Tatum is really good

Boston down their 3 best players and still will beat us.

This may be a mercy killing, Philly would eat us alive.

Morris is utter trash. Bailed out on a non foul jumper and then that 3 and a foul. Boo.

Horford > Giannis

Delly vs Smart is the match up we deserve.

When Al Horford can bully our bigs like prime Shaq we got problems

We’re losing this game because horford showed up and Giannis didn’t. It’s game 7. You want to be a superstar and the face of the league? These are the games you make yourself a legend

This is true but also look at how easy Horford has it compared to Giannis.

Does Bucks in six really mean Bucks will win their first series in six years?

Holy ****. The Bucks are down 16 and they're still talking about Brown like he would **** do anything in this game? Stop **** talking about him.

Switched back to FSWI cos I couldn't take another brown update. I hate everything.

Smart can slide his feet and still get charge calls.

Boston has just never panicked at any point in this series and our guys are a complete clown show since it was 52-49 tonight.

**** Boston

I don't know why the Garden isn't chanting Celtics in 7 yet, they should be doing that the entire quarter.

Khris can not contain Tatum.

Both Tatum and Horford are feasting on us right now…

Man I hate Horford but I would trade anyone on the team outside of Giannis for a center like him

Giannis being contained by a rookie is pretty depressing

I'll say it again We will win. Hanging around for one great push.

That shot from Tatum felt like a dagger.

The toughest guy on the team needs to slap Giannis Its our only chance

so Delly? Kinda sad that it took me a lot of thought to think of any tough players

I think forcing Jason Terry to try to guard Rozier qualfies as elder abuse

Probably for the best – Philly would have embarrassed us

Phillys would beat bucks in 4, Philly would beat Celtics in 5

The NBA should be ashamed. This was home cooked from the beginning. I don’t understand and never will, the infatuation with Marcus Smart. Is the media reaching for a story to have, just because he’s come back from an injury. He’s been allowed to just mawl our ballhandlers. Bledsoe has 100% been given a middle finger to by these officials.

we're getting roasted by Aron Baynes, Semi Ojeleye (rookie), Marcus Morris, Marcus Smart, and Shane Larkin that’s crazy

Marcus Morris wakes up everyday and thanks the lord that his friends took a fall for him and his brother. I wonder how much he paid them.

Okay Rozier and the this ragtag bunch do deserve this.

Can't believe our team is down double digits to this not-that-good Celtics team. But then, our team is the Bucks.

HOW is it possible for Rozier to be alone on the three point line 100 times already in this game?

Bucks going to give Terry Rozier a max free agent contract.

I don't understand the decision to let Baynes continually destroy you on the offensive glass But then not exploit him on the other end.

Not saying the Bucks don’t want to win this But they definitely don’t want it as bad as the Celtics.

What a joke. We are losing to Al Horford and a bunch of nobodies. And losing badly.  (MY NOTE:  They're not "nobodies" anymore, but who's Bledsoe?  LOL)

This series is going to be doubly embarrassing for Bledsoe when Rozier averages 4 points on 20% shooting against Philly.

What do they want for Ainge?

Boston is going to be so confused when they get called for fouls against Philly.

Tatum is good, but man the Bucks like letting him curl around without resistance.

Semi really has done a great job. Credit Stevens for playing him and being able to hide him on the offensive end.

Jaylen Brown, Jayson Tatum, and Terry Rozier are each better than every single player on the Bucks besides Giannis.

I really, honestly did want to win, but Rosier doing this and the "Who is Bledsoe" chants is just magical.

As unlikeable as this Boston team is, I still hope they beat Philly to limit the Hinkie ****-slurping around here.

Are Rozier's home/away splits this crazy for the reg season. He's gone from Chris Paul to 14th guy in the rotation this series.

I’d like to see Giannis develop that horford jab jump shot

Unfortunately, Giannis can't shoot.

I'm actually not 100% sure how Hayward gets integrated next year. Irving/Brown/Hayward/Tatum/Horford? That lineup is thin, literally. Does Tatum backup Brown and Hayward for a year, or Brown as backup? Either of those seems laughable.

They'll probably get another stud with the a bunch of those other picks they have.

The Celtics have a vision. A steady coach n scheme. We dont. Hopefully soon. Good run

That experience came in super handy against a loaded Boston team.

Rozier and Bledsoe hugged. I told you guys they would hug.

Like Rozier says.. no matter what, we have each otherZ thick n thin. Boston will beat Philadelphia too. Watch

I know some have set Boston is hateable, and they are just because it's Boston, but the team in general is really not at all (for me). Marcus Morris and Aaron Baynes **** suck, but I love the rest of that team. It's not Pierce and Garnett and Rondo. Much different from those years.

Really excited for the series with Philly. Would like to see Brown, Rozier, and Tatum continue to play so well. Otherwise Philly will roll.

Yep, go Boston! Kick Phillys ass!!

Baynes was quality though for them in this series.

Oh, no doubt. A good goon to have on your team. Just very punchable when he is not Very Happy

I agree except replace Baynes with Smart on the hateable tip. I really respect Brown, Tatum is obviously outstanding, and Horford has been a favorite since he was at UF.

DJ Wilson is a Milwaukee Buck Our 1st rd draft pick couldn't get a minute and Stevens had overlooked players and miscast players like Shane Larkin making an impact.

Losing to this Boston team with such a depleted roster from injuries will strip the Bucks from any excuses.

Tateum and Brown are great looking ballers!! Beat Philly!

Semi Ojeleye was a second round pick in the same draft as DJ Wilson.

EVEN in Bleds best game Rozier outplays him

Everyone will know his name after this series

Don't know how it happens, but let's somehow get Capela or Nurkic here next season.

I've got a guy who kidnaps for a reasonable price Not sure what other options we have

I think Boston beats Philly in 5

How will Boston backups beat Philly starters?

I think Boston’s defense is just too good. Smart, Morris, Larkin are well enough backups. Heck, maybe even Moose

bob

Friggin hilarious. I gotta start reading these “FROM THE OTHERSIDE”. (AFTER A WIN OF COURSE) Too funny. I was looking for a “why doesn’t Prunty put Brandon Jennings in” post. Hahaha
Ktronic1
Ktronic1

Back to top Go down