Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks, Game 6 Playoffs

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks, Game 6 Playoffs Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Bucks, Game 6 Playoffs

Post by bobheckler Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:25 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2018/04/comments-from-other-side-bucks-game-6.html

by FLCeltsFan

Bucks favored by 5. Honestly, no outcome would surprise me. Close game, blowout, win, loss. Let's beat these bums.

Bucks in 6.....years, maybe.

With Budenholzer now available, I'm ready for the loss and the start of the coaching search.

Pick up this L and go get Budenholzer.

Must win....

People actually rooting for an L are an embarrassment.

I'm totally prepared for Marcus Smart to force Middleton into a 4-17 shooting night and a 114-95 Boston win.

Team plays with emotion, wins Game 6. Loses Game 7, team says they weren't able to bring the emotion and intensity because somehow that has to be manufactured by the home crowd.

Last 3 game 6s at the Bradley Center.
1. Take 3 point lead into halftime up 3-2 in the series. Proceed to be outscored 29-11 in the 3rd quarter. End up losing by 14. The upside was they scored 69 points.
2. Lose by 54.
3. Trail by 25, briefly take the lead only to fall apart again and lose.

The last time Jabari will ever be in a Bucks jersey. Hope his couple of fans soak it in.

I’m looking forward to laughing at your reaction when he signs a 4y-$60m extension.

Just blow out these MF's, and the refs as well

Really looking forward to criticising Giannis for scoring 28 points on 11/25 shooting with 2 assists in an 8 point loss.

It would be very fitting for the last game ever at the Bradley Center to be a Game 6 loss.

Think there's a good chance we win this but I have little to no faith that we can go into Boston and win a Game 7. Prove me wrong Bucks.

Not about to blame the refs for being down 3-2, but Horford has been throwing elbows all series and if I'm Prunty I'm telling Zeller or Thon to plant one right in his midsection the next time down the court.

I can't root for a loss in the playoffs. Especially against the Celtics.

Was just out to lunch at Zarletti and Horford and Baynes were in there picking up food and Horford was in uniform, that was unreal.

I assume Horford elbowed his way to the counter and paid late

Did Horford order the fowl?

Those guys should have ate at the Giannis controversy taco place and posted it online.

Piece of cake! Massive win at home propels us to a win at Boston. I hope the crowd is bananas!!!

Paying a lot of money to watch this team lay an egg? You bet your ass this crowd is bananas. Oh, that's not the kind of bananas you meant?

Certainly Boston, behind Brown and Tatum's extensive seasoning is about to knock us off. The 76ers advanced to heights not seen by the Bucks since Ben Simmons was a toddler, through their savvy.

Let me know how losing a year to pick Jabari worked out. Again, it is ridiculous to compare the Bucks with the 76ers or Boston. Boston did not tank for their picks. They rebuilt the right way

Please bucks destroy them

Where is Jaylen's bandaid?

Imagine our coaches actually taking a smart timeout like that one from Stevens to kill the crowd.

Boston came to win

Can somebody count 5 seconds With Horford holding the ball?

Phone it in, Silver The people want Game 7 and the Bucks need your help

Giannis took like six steps on that play

Giannis can be shut down. Certain guys seem to be his Kryptonite (I.e. James Johnson). Ojeleye seems to be one of those guys

Well, if we lose at least Thon kicked Smart in the nuts.

It's weird to know I'm watching the last Bucks game at the BC.

Giannis getting lit up by Rozier

BOS hitting everything.

Smart is just everywhere and he's a bytch.

I want to **** decapitate Smart. I hate him so much.

I'm glad Morris is not on our team. He looks out of it and his shorts are too high. Facts.

Smart every **** play!! Refs buying into him too!! Letting him mug us!!

Smart is such a dirty player

It's f**king maddening. The refs obviously have to know his reputation.

Straight up Smart is 40% basketball player and 60% CONMAN. He's all flop and flail.

What part of that sequence was a flop? I know smart is easy to hate, but he hasn’t flopped St all so far. That one play was absolutely sick defensively to stuff a J and knock it off Khris.

We still look clueless, new coach cant come soon enough, giannis especially has no idea what to do, too easy for brad

Every encounter with Smart is flirting with baiting a ref into a call. As Giannis tries to post him up, he flops.

Smart is about hustle, but he's reckless. Not my kind of player (MY NOTE:  Then you're an idiot)

I hate smart, I know I'm beating a dead horse, but he's been the difference. He's like a mini Draymond.

Here is why the NBA and it's officiating have a problem. Marcus Smart is all I’ve heard on this national broadcast. He is the second coming according to Brian Anderson. He has gotten away with murder since coming back. You don’t think these officials hear all the media hacks? The NBA big wigs are letting them know.

We are lucky Boston that can't throw the ball into the ocean off a boat

Well one thing for sure is we have some seriously loud fans !! My goodness

Watched a lot of playoffs this year so far and I think we have by far some of the loudest and most engaged fans.

Thon's head looks like the last head that comes out of the Alien's mouth.

If Smart had undercut Giannis I would have driven to the Bradley Center with murderous intentions.

Good job to exploit Smart drifting all over the court trying to be All NBA defense. Nice shot mids.

This Boston team is very average. Don't crap the bed and it's a W.

The TNT half time report is like listening to people with early stages of dementia.

The next guy that bites on a Smart 3pt shot should get cut. Worst shooter in the league playing with a torn thumb on his shooting hand yet people running at him like he is Korver out there.

Incredible play by Tatum to stay in bounds.

The officiating is not only bad it’s completely inconsistent

A big difference in Boston’s run is that they’ve started crashing the offensive boards rather than trying to get back on defense

No Bledsoe, and Bucks create nice scoring-run Coincidence?

No Horford too Coincidence?

These Bucks have no character of the winner and killers instincts Too soft

I don't like having a former Celtic player doing this game!!!

This Celtics run is brought to you by: THE FAILURE OF THE BUCKS FRONT OFFICE

Horford is dictating this game right now.

I've gained an appreciation for Horford this series. Solid as a rock.

He definitely is. Great three point shot when wide open which is not nothing when you are 6'10 and also really good in the post and rebounding and defense.

VERY effective, but very ugly game. Guess no style points but just ugly game especially when guarding the ball with off arm.

Winning is always pretty. He's a winner.

I’m fed up with NBA officiating. Just crooked as hell.

Refs trying to get Bledsoe back in. Eat it.

I really want to win this series.

I love how hopeless Baynes is against Giannis

Plz keep going to Marcus morris brad   🙏

Marcus Morris is not nearly as good as the Bucks have made him look

He hasn't looked very good all series

Remember when everyone said Moose was our franchise's best free agent signing?

Bledsoe is back in to clinch the series for the Celtics.

The best thing about Smart being back is that he'll take several dumbass shots per game.

Smart should be embarrassed for how much he flops!!!!!

I welcome any Marcus smart shot.

A guy like Smart doesn't feel shame like most people.

Hell of a shot by Tatum.

The Celts aren"t so cocky when they play here.

Tatum is pretty good.

Supreme is somewhere thinking Taytum is still a limited rookie. I'm somewhere shaking my head. The kid is polished and has room to grow.

Great final game in the BC. Last one out - throw the match.

If we win a Game 7 in Boston That will be special. That’s a hard thing to do for anyone.

Nothing tops a NBA game 7 for me. Please show up, Bucks.

Now that the Bucks have the game 6 monkey off their backs, let's **** win our first series since 2001. Children have been born and are about to graduate high school who have never seen a 2nd round game in Milwaukee.

We can win on the road...I think

We can beat the Sixers too!

I'd still be surprised if we won in Boston.

Celtics don’t scare me, refs in a game 7 in Boston do.

what are boston going to go to now? they have already used their smart card maybe have gordon hayward make a shocking return

Chuck at least is right. Boston going to have at least 4 -5 guys play well for them. We need brog, parker and someone else to step up

Outside of Horford I wouldn't consider any Celtic a sure bet to play well.

I can't wait to see Tony Brothers, Scott Foster, and Marc Davis decide Saturday's game!

Weve never won a game 7 on the road.......

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down