Comments From The Other Side - vs Hornets, Home, 2/2/22

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Hornets, Home, 2/2/22 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Hornets, Home, 2/2/22

Post by bobheckler Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:39 am

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2022/02/fiddlin-and-diddlin-celtics-daily-links_3.html

by FLCeltsFan

Big game, Boston’s right there with us fighting to get out of the play-in spots. Hopefully Oubre AKA Big Oubie gets it done tonight

Very much a must win game ,I don't want Celtics and raptors to be half a game behind us

As long as everyone’s playing i say we got this

TimeLord is going to dunk all over Plumgod tonight. Expect a blowout loss (MY NOTE: "Plumgod"?! LMAO)

With Boston playing well, and it being at their home court, us missing Hayward and McD, possibly Oubre, this looks like a loss, but anything is possible.

One week to the trade deadline. Perfect time to implode and stir panic.

Obviously Rozier may have something to say about who wins this game

Its hard to know which Hornets team will show up tonight. If we play our best we will win but if we are slack, as we are sometimes, then we will lose. Boston is not a team that is hard for us to match up with so it will come down to effort and playing well.

The Celtics are playing better and we are not, and right behind us in the standings...really not looking forward to this one

Tough matchup for us tonight. Boston is playing well - just crushed Miami. Williams should feast on the boards, Smart is going to pester our back court, etc. Last game the Celts were missing both players as well as the wide open shots we like to give - that won't hold.

Since Boston is a good team we'll play well and win by 10.   But if Tatum, Smart, Brown and Williams all sprain their ankles in warm ups we'll somehow lose by 26.

espn win predictions is 75% celtics. The disrespect.

Not feeling too confident about this one. Gordon and McD still out hurts, Oubre might be rusty, they've played better as of late while we haven't...

This is gonna be a tough game

Plumlee with a turnover and gave up 2 open dunks

Plumlee gonna Plumee

oh plum. He has got to know he is slower than Williams and can't run around the back of the ball handler to chase williams off the screen like that. too too easy

I hate plumlee man (MY NOTE: That's "Mr. Plumgod" to you, meat)

M. Smart is a brick layer (MY NOTE: What game is he watching?)

Obligatory f*** these refs

I just hate Boston and hope we play good tonight.

Oubre watching Williams shoot a wide open 3

Refs called the travel because the crowd told them to

We're not getting a good whistle tonight.

Boston is soft !!! If we get up big early they’ll fold!!

"Intelligent guard play, one is Smart, the other is Schröder" 👏👏👏 incredible (MY NOTE: I'm impressed he has an umlaut on his keyboard)

Rozier's off-ball laziness on defense has taken a nose-dive as of late.

Rozier lost Richardson and Shröder and it cost 4 points. Teams are exploiting him.

Oubre didn't even put his hands up on that Richsrdson 3. Sick of it.

LaMelo the only good Hornet on the floor rn

Celtics play the ugliest basketball in the league. I’m already over this game

We come out flat against bad teams every time. A product of youth, but its so annoying

PJ, Oubre, Plumlee, Rozier need to be part of some trade package

Schroeder easily blowing by our one quality wing defender ... yikes

Getting Deja Vu about random role players scoring 600 pts against us

Josh Richardson for years has f***ed us.

Richardson might be hot. Maybe cover him.

did you just suggest covering a shooter? we don't do none of that sh** here

pj stop taking shots please

Boston's doing a good job taking away our threes or making them difficult looks, have to be able to score inside the arc.

You're telling me that if we play defense, the other team scores less???   WE COULDVE BEEN DOING THIS THE ENTIRE TIME

once again the refs hate plum.

Boston getting cheap foul calls

bro how is marcus smart getting these fouls, like what

yo Kelly just gets hungry when he sees Tatum this season lol

Sheesh Smart what a block

Yeah that was legit.

That block by smart is dumb and dangerous. Lamelo was already in the air.

Boston commentators winey af

Celts out here throwing bows

Marcus Smart single-handedly carrying the Celtics rn.

Time to get Tatum to foul out next quarter.

I hate everything about the Celtics lmao. Maybe it’s just from years of being victimized by them in pretty much every sport
(MY NOTE: The Celtics are only in one sport, basketball)

Smart has had multiple uncharacteristically good finishes in this game

Are we gonna defend smart?

Guess not

Leaving the guy who hasn’t missed wide open is a genius defensive move

Brown is locking up bridges so far

PJ for Robert Williams and this team is a 4-seed

It's unreal how the Celtics aren't better with all this talent. I don't understand it at all. (MY NOTE: We are better, when we're healthy. That just hasn't happened much this year)

Al Horford plays at a really high level considering he’s 35 now

Nah that’s just PJ leaving him wide open each time

Good thing we won't be playing any bad/average teams in the playoffs because we sure are bad against them

Melo gets the roll Tatum couldn't get in his own arena, that's cold

we might want to consider not leaving Horford wide open.

Tatum and brown are gonna combine for like 35 and we will lose because we can’t defend their role players lmao

I don’t think we can win if we just let Richardson and Smart have their way with us

someone guard Richardson.

How in the world. Jason Richardson

CATCH SOMETHING (other than COVID), MASON

How are we still leaving Richardson open?  

How many 3s does Richardson need to hit before we keep a man on him?   8? 12?

Richardson owns us

Refs taking over in the 4th

Richardson was a certified Hornet killer in Miami... looks like that's still going on because we leave him open every time

Being down late this is the team u wanna do it against 😂

ShotQuality
@Shot_Quality
👀 Best ATOs in NBA 👀

These coaches are drawing up the best plays and get the highest quality shots after a timeout!
Comments From The Other Side - vs Hornets, Home, 2/2/22 FKH1l3JXsAcRUgf?format=jpg

Ewbre having a horrendous half

I’d like us to claw back and win this but I feel a Richardson dagger coming

Loss to a middling play-in team. We're in trouble.

Good game. We’re not any better than a play in team

Which hornet slept with the refs' wives? I'm gonna say a combination of oubre and McDaniels

how was that not a tech on tatum for slamming the stantion? isn't that an automatic??

Depends on the player

Not if you’re a Celtic

Terry late on Richardson again. Rozier is lame on defense.

Tatum tears 🥰🥰

Ooh ok Tatum got the T

Lmao everything going our way rn

Tatum should be ejected since that should be his 2nd tech. but who cares they're playing against charlotte in boston no one will notice right?

Tatum just helped us

YesssSSSsSSsass implode you f***ing leprechauns

Richardson’s jersey is untucked… that’s a delay of game ain’t it?

Boston fans chanting MVP for a guy who has 19 pts on 6-16 shooting

They really giving Jayson Tatum MVP chants 💀

MVP Chants for 19 points on 38% from the field and 1-7 from 3 LOL

It’s Celtics fans. Not exactly the brightest

Williams moved really really well on that closeout

Rozier too small to guard Brown.

Good ol hornets. Mount a comeback but it’s too little too late

Losing to another sorry team, we’re really hurting ourselves lately   At least the next four are against good teams

Celtics just beat the Heat by 30. calm down the talk about Celtics being trash, Marcus Smart and Robert Williams being out has caused a lot of their issues

Lol how long did it take these idiots to realise they needed to foul. JB is legit the worst X and O's coach. Nice contested/block 3 play drawn up out of the timeout too idiot (JB).

nice foul - Smart just made two in a row. Odds are with us.     EDIT. Comments From The Other Side - vs Hornets, Home, 2/2/22 Icon_ead2

So when are we trading for a good defensive player?

Would love to have Marcus Smart on this team.

A few months ago I actually worked enough overtime to hire a stunt double for a week. It was so cool being able to approach Jayson Tatum in public and spit right in his stupid face, only to have him beat the shoot out of my stunt double.

Melo's career high wasted on a loss to the Leprechauns. A da** shame.

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down