Comments From The Other Side - vs Magic, Home, 1/2/22

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Magic, Home, 1/2/22 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Magic, Home, 1/2/22

Post by bobheckler Mon Jan 03, 2022 2:08 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2022/01/comments-from-other-side-magic-1222.html

by FLCeltsFan

MY NOTE:  I haven't read these yet, but I can just imagine what they were saying in the last 4 minutes of regulation.  They were up 14 and thought that, maybe, they were going to win their 8th game this season.  I cannot wait to read how they're crying over their implosion.  
Comments From The Other Side - vs Magic, Home, 1/2/22 Yg4FdKqiggQ==%20||%20olAcaxklOIyzehr1V+RfFw==

It’s getting ridiculous at this point. Tanking the season outright. Games are unenjoyable.

If we are running out the scrub squad again then someone on the medical staff needs to be fired.

Tired of watching Cole look perfectly healthy jumping around going crazy while sitting out.

Will have to be listening to the Celtics commentators tonight pray for me y’all

This is unwatchable, it's Wagner and WCJ with G-League players

Should have been a four point play, Smart ran right into Mo B there.

it’s kinda funny watching Horford and Wendell going against each other. Wendell was compared to Horford a lot during the draft process..

I'm just not sure how people are so ready to get rid of Mo just so that they can be 'right'

I'd guess people are ready to get rid of him because he stinks Laughing

Bamba can’t even score on Pritchard in the post.

I see Frazier is back. Bad basketball ensues.  Coincidence, I think not.

Tim Frazier is so useless

We should be getting way more calls at the rim

Pritchard is a traffic cone.

Can we stop the intentional tank? This FO is losing this franchise fans. Who wants to watch this sh**?

Everytime I see Frazier, all I can think of is if Westbrook and Lowry could have a baby that is what he would look like.

Frazier is being less terrible right now

Wow that was the clincher right there. Al Horford getting lose for a slam.

FAKE SEASON

Wow we only have 2 turnovers, they have 13, and we're down 9. That shooting.

the must be the best defensive game we played in a while.  Big props. But geez the offense is terrible. But i guess that’s the difference between NBA players vs GLeague players..

Lol Celtics

That's some of the weirdest basketball I've seen

As bad as the magic are, Boston are not much better.

They’ve gotten progressively worse ever since the 2019-2020 season.

Magic played like trash but are somehow only down 3. This is a winnable game if they can come out organized the second half

That was the hardest half of basketball ive ever watched...

OMG, Frazier didn't even touch Schroeder. Screw only a common foul, NO FOUL AT ALL.  Flop of the year.  

This game been ugly to watch lmao

i love seeing the celtics as a dogsh** organization

I prefer watching the Lakers implode Smile that's my hate watch since they are always on national tv

HOW THE HE** IS THAT CONTINUATION?????

The Boston broadcast said this is that refs second ever game. So that's how, I guess.

These white goggles Wendell is wearing are absolutely ridiculous btw

How is that not a foul on Horford?!??

What the f*** why is this piece of sh**, Horford, getting these calls?

I wonder if Harris is redeeming himself enough to have positive trade value?

Is Gary Harris the best player in the NBA?

We should max out Harris Wink

Orlando has suddenly become a 3rd quarter team and I love it

And I thought we sucked.

haha the boston announcers are dumba**es, when Smart gets called for a block because he made contact with Harris mid-air, and they say "It's not obvious to me what he did wrong" lmao

Listening to Celts call is painful, but that utter despair at the end of this quarter made it so worth it  (MY NOTE:  He who laughs last, and all that)

Boston players can freely run into Magic players to make them give up the ball on rebounds or hand-offs.

I'm enjoying this game a lot.   Boston fans in the arena? Not so much. Hah!

Playing well tonight.  Boston with 20 turnovers in 3 quarters helping our cause.  Leading by 12 going into 4th.  

Wow a foul on Horford unbelievable! This guy has like 12 fouls already

Just want to win to shut these Celtics commentators up. Makes me appreciate our broadcast more. Our guys are much more fair to the opponent and not nearly as biased

F*** these Celtics commentators they just love to rag on how bad the Magic are when they’re team is trash

The Celtics will inevitably blow this team up

They bout to get taken out by the trash...

Boston media is going to blow up if we win this game.

Refs trying their hardest

Lol tf why are we winning

Do you think the Celtics know how to play in the 4th??? F*** these clowns

So you can’t touch brown. And Celtics can reach in all they want no fouls like this 21

these dudes flop on every possession.

Refs doing all they can to get Boston the W

Mickey Mouse comeback for the Celtics

The fix is in. Celtics are going to be allowed to molest us while getting free throws up and down the possessions

When the refs score 5 points for the home team...(MY NOTE:  Maybe we haven't gotten to the phantom calls yet)

Bro literally fell over and they called an offensive foul. Disgusting officiating. Put Mo in and give em actual fouls

Challenge???

Why wouldn’t you challenge? They know refs aren’t supposed to call fouls on them

Grant Williams fat a** trying to play D on Franz

The nerve of these pieces of sh** to even complain on obvious fouls

Wow, the refs trying to help out the Celtics.

I hate Boston.

Franz, don't sacrifice ROY by missing free-throws. I know driving a tank is fun, but c'mon.

this is advanced tanking

Already looking forward to Franz revenge game

Sorry guys this is my fault. I turned the game on and the Celtics went on a 12-2 run

I'm rooting for overtime

F*** Brian Scalabrine

Complete utter meltdown to end that game. Lucky, they even forced OT.

Unbelievable comeback by the refs

I f***ing hate the Celtics

Bostons D is just knocking the ball out of our hands every possession

F*** Horford y’all

What is Smart arguing, he hit him in face

Wendell and getting hit in the face. Name a better duo

What a great tank loss

Miserable.   I wanted to win tonight.

Man I hate Marcus Smart but would love to have him on the Magic.  Every team needs a guy like that.  

F*** the Celtics. Enjoy your play in elimination   (MY NOTE:  Enjoy your super long summer vacation)

The Magic might get a high draft pick but it won't matter. They'll wind up getting injured.

Keep pumping up that value TRoss. I would like to see a 2023 FRP for him

Great, this team is back to “almost winning”.

Pro sports are rigged guys!! They ain’t lettin Orlando win lmao!!!

That white dude ref handed the Celtics the game.

Bro what even was the ending to this game

I’m not even mad. This team is playing for lottery balls anyway but this loss was kinda disgusting.

Dogsh** Boston team needs ref help to beat the tanking & injured Orlando Magic, only to lose in the play-in

Mosley the ultimate garbage coach!

It's a good time to be pro tank. You can still root for the team to win, not be too upset if they lose and not worry too much if they win, because you know wins will be few and far between.

screw those refs, who were clearly influenced by the home crowd.

Mosely and refs were absolute clowns.

we blew this one. Jaylen Brown is a beast! I wish we could land him haha

I wonder how Brian Scalabrine feels about needing the 11th 50-point game in Celtics history and OT to beat a team that “just goes out there and plays”

I found my new least favourite announcers

The second Gary travelled and was given a shooting foul (it was an obvious travel and an awful call, I don’t deny that) and the Boston announcer said “count the steps, let’s go back to kindergarten” I knew i was not going to have a fun time listening to them

Celtics announcers have always, always been the homerist of homers. So annoying to listen to as an away fan.

This is what happens when you can’t guard Jaylen Brown.

I don't know much but I know Brown ain't gettin 50 if Suggs is in this game.

This the kinda game that makes me think the refs either had money on the game or they just wanted the team who was "supposed" to win to actually win.

I find it hard to believe our roster is still this unhealthy at this time. In fact i don’t believe it at all. And we need to start calling it out. The nba should start laying fines for resting healthy players.

Celtics is a wack team for now though, they're even getting worked up by the Magic.

I’m so irrationally mad that we lost that. Like that’s just demoralizing.

We have way too many bench players (and current starters) that don't belong in the NBA

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Magic, Home, 1/2/22 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Magic, Home, 1/2/22

Post by Ktron Mon Jan 03, 2022 3:11 pm

Tired of watching Cole look perfectly healthy jumping around going crazy while sitting out.

Everytime I see Frazier, all I can think of is if Westbrook and Lowry could have a baby that is what he would look like.

Frazier is being less terrible right now

haha the boston announcers are dumba**es, when Smart gets called for a block because he made contact with Harris mid-air, and they say "It's not obvious to me what he did wrong" lmao-  That singular- announcer aka Scalibirdbrain. Dont get it twisted loser.

F*** these Celtics commentators they just love to rag on how bad the Magic are when they’re team is trash.  Yup! Also be a good idea to get rid of all of those trashy banners hanging from the rafters so we can be more like you.

Great, this team is back to “almost winning”.

Ktron

Back to top Go down