worcester
bobheckler
20 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Celtic Roster - Page 8 Empty Re: Celtic Roster

Post by bobheckler Wed May 12, 2021 2:27 pm

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/watch-celtics-stashed-point-guard-144854949.html

WATCH: Celtics stashed point guard Yam Madar scores 27 points, 5 assists vs. Maccabi Haifa

Justin Quinn
Tue, May 11, 2021, 7:48 AM

Celtic Roster - Page 8 95baba23b762f6e15fc39ff37d9c4508

Boston Celtics stashed 2020 draft prospect Yam Madar is looking like a legitimate NBA prospect with his team Hapoel Tel Aviv in the Israeli Premier Basketball League, so it probably shouldn’t surprise he’s at odds with them about whether he will return to play for them next season.

He’s been putting up big games fairly regularly, like his most recent contest in which he scored 27 points — a season-high — 4 rebounds, 5 assists, a steal and a block in 36 minute of game time to help power his team to a 92 – 88 win over Maccabi Haifa this past Tuesday, May 10.

We’d be trying to find a way to hang on to Madar if he were putting up those numbers on our team, too.

No word on where the arbitration process is at or if he’ll be returning for another season with Hapoel Tel Aviv, but it’s good to know Boston has his rights just the same.

Watch the highlights embedded above to see his best plays from that most recent contest in this clip put together by Bllen.

Bob
MY NOTE:  I'd mute this, unless you can understand Hebrew.

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Wed May 12, 2021 3:07 pm

He wanted out of his contract a while ago, so they are going to arbitration over it? They keep showing his stats on the Celtics Wire. I wonder if he is in their plans
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Wed May 12, 2021 3:12 pm

So Bob, will they be able to replace Jaylen on the roster for the playoffs???? Can they sign someone (as if there is anyone really available who would be worth bothering signing)
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by Vankisa Wed May 12, 2021 4:10 pm

RosalieTCeltics wrote:So Bob, will they be able to replace Jaylen on the roster for the playoffs???? Can they sign someone (as if there is anyone really available who would be worth bothering signing)

Does it even matter Celtic Roster - Page 8 1f62a ?

I am not sure I want to see this ugly, half-assed play in the playoffs as well...

The only positive I hope for in the playoffs at this point is that everyone stays healthy and no more injuries with impacts for next season happen.

I was rooting with pleasure for the completely doomed team with Jamal Crawford as the "star player". I just cannot force myself to watch more than a Quarter or so from the current Celtics team. Cannot believe most of that team was the same as the one that swept Philly and could have played in the Finals. Sad Sad Sad

Vankisa

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Wed May 12, 2021 4:15 pm

Talking to the wrong girl.
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Wed May 12, 2021 6:06 pm

RosalieTCeltics wrote:Talking to the wrong girl.

Rosalie

I do not think that they can replace him. Anyways the season IS NOT over just yet. I am going watch them win or lose but I am going to watch them.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktron Wed May 12, 2021 6:56 pm

When one has no hope, one tends to see anything one can do to change Things as hope-less.

-K-Soul

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Wed May 12, 2021 7:18 pm

RosalieTCeltics wrote:So Bob, will they be able to replace Jaylen on the roster for the playoffs???? Can they sign someone (as if there is anyone really available who would be worth bothering signing)

Rosalie,

Barring some special dispensation from the League Office I don't think they can.

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8