cowens/oldschool
gyso
RosalieTCeltics
dboss
bobheckler
17 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

A Public Health Announcement about Coronavirus - Page 9 Empty Re: A Public Health Announcement about Coronavirus

Post by RosalieTCeltics Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:40 pm

When I talked to my doctor the other day he said MGH is filled with alot of Chelsea residents with Covid 19. You have to figure..they live right on top of each other there, a very, very crowded area. They go right over the bridge to MGH. The other towns are Brockton and Revere. A lot of cases there. This is tough.

I just saw that the restaurant Ruth Criss returned 20 million dollars. They are a big chain, high end steak place. We have on right up the street. How many more will do this???
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

A Public Health Announcement about Coronavirus - Page 9 Empty Re: A Public Health Announcement about Coronavirus

Post by bobheckler Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:28 pm

RosalieTCeltics wrote:When I talked to my doctor the other day he said MGH is filled with alot of Chelsea residents with Covid 19.  You have to figure..they live right on top of each other there, a very, very crowded area. They go right over the bridge to MGH.  The other towns are Brockton and Revere. A lot of cases there.  This is tough.

I just saw that the restaurant Ruth Criss returned 20 million dollars. They are a big chain, high end steak place. We have on right up the street.  How many more will do this???

Rosalie,

Shake Shack got $10M. They gave theirs back too. What I'd like to know is how they even qualified?

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:42 pm

And why can’t it be given to a small business in need???
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:11 pm

Well, he embarrassed Harvard enough, they are giving back $9 million dollars. Who else????????
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by JerzeyCfan Mon May 04, 2020 2:51 pm

For my wife it will be 4 weeks this Thursday! She was just tested again. She has levels that if she did not have Covid 19 she would be in the hospital! Liver not doing well!
JerzeyCfan
JerzeyCfan

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Mon May 04, 2020 3:16 pm

thoughts and prayers with you all. It is a long haul. That is why I refuse to leave the house for any ridiculous reason. just a ride here or there and back home. I hope she begins to gain her strength back. This has been a nightmare for all of you
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Tue May 05, 2020 11:42 am

JerzeyCfan wrote:For my wife it will be 4 weeks this Thursday!  She was just tested again.  She has levels that if she did not have Covid 19 she would be in the hospital!  Liver not doing well!

Jerzey,

You wrote "if she did not have Covid 19 she would be in the hospital!".  So, she does have COVID-19 and ISN'T in the hospital?!  Am I reading this correctly?

Regardless, she's not doing well.  I'm sure your support makes a huge difference.  It's a lot easier to fight through bad times when you can see the reason for doing so at your bedside.

We appreciate you stopping in and keeping us updated during such stressful times for you.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by JerzeyCfan Tue May 05, 2020 7:23 pm

Hi Bob,

Yes my wife tested positive for Covid 19. She said she was in the hospital for over 15 years and had all kinds of infectious disease patients and never had an issue. She dealt with SARS and MRSA and all kinds of flu but the hospital had her protected. Where she works now which is hospice, they had her reusing stuff from her car. I am very surprised I did not get the virus. She told her boss before she tested positive that OCEA would have a field day with these procedures.

I hope all is well! My wife said she read that those that had the stomach vomit thing are the ones that have liver issues.

MY best,
Bill
JerzeyCfan
JerzeyCfan

Back to top Go down

Post by JerzeyCfan Tue May 05, 2020 7:29 pm

Very concerning that in NY some young children are getting sick now.
JerzeyCfan
JerzeyCfan

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Tue May 05, 2020 7:31 pm

That is a shame. Here she was helping others and this is the way they are treating her??  You are right, if, and when, OSHA ever investigates this, I wonder what will happen. It appears, and I do not want to turn this political, that so much stuff will get shoved under the carpet.

I expect any day to hear that Fauci will be fired. That is the next bomb to go off and shoved away.

Please take care of yourself and I do pray that your wife gets through this and comes out on the other side to sunshine. I am so glad my Mom and Dad are not here to witness this, they went thru the worst in their lifetime.
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by JerzeyCfan Wed May 06, 2020 9:53 am

Thank you Rosalie, and all the best to you! I thought it was interesting that media covering children with strange illness in NY now. They also have some type of rash. Sounds like my daughters symptoms back in late Feb.

Be well to all! In my county in NJ we have almost 14,000 testing positive for Covid 19!! The way I see it this is far from over!
JerzeyCfan
JerzeyCfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9