Outside
beat
Sam
24 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Jeb Update - Page 3 Empty Re: Jeb Update

Post by worcester Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:03 pm

Jeb, The latest I've found on the effect of cannabis on tumor growth is this.
1. Smoking marijuana is of absolutely no benefit in reducing tumors and can be counterproductive, although smoking it does have pain control, appetite stimulating, and anti-emetic effects.

2. There is much anecdotal evidence of anti-tumor activity from taking 2 grams of hemp oil a day absorbed through the mucous membrane of the mouth (between cheek and gum). Refer to this website: http://phoenixtears.ca and then this article
http://phoenixtears.ca/articles/whose-oil-can-you-trust/

3. There is wide variation in the quality of hemp oil produced, and there are many ripoff artists in the game. Again, refer to http://phoenixtears.ca for Rick Simpson's warning on the ripoff artists. It's best to make your own and is relatively easy to do.

If after reading the websites you're still interested in this approach, please contact me and we can talk.
W
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:44 pm

For anyone who wants to think about Jeb in the flesh as well as in mind and heart, the people at this San Francisco table are (left to right):

The Jebster, Sam, Mrs. Sam, Mustang Gator, and Bob Heckler. The conversation at that table just crackled.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:12 am

Great to see good friends able to get together and laugh a little. Hope you all had a great time.
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:03 am

wish I was there.

dboss
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:02 pm

Sam
Sam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:03 pm

Sam-?
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by Outside Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:10 pm

Rosalie, that's just a way to bump this thread up the list, even though most of us already keep Jeb in our thoughts.
Outside
Outside

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:38 pm

Oh--thanks. Hope he is doing okay. He certainly is in my thoughts daily
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by jeb Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:28 pm

you guys this last hospital trip almost killed me. For real. Sooner or later one of these infections will get me. I am going to just try and play out my string with as much dignity as I can muster.

Dawn and I will try to gather our strengths and decide where to point and how to enjoy my remaining days. I send of course all my love to my fellow board members. This place has been one of the great joys of mu life over the last two erso years.

Jeb
jeb
jeb

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:48 pm

God Bless my friend. I will be thinking of you. Keep the faith, my very best to Dawn also, tell her she is thought of highly here too.

my love to you both
Rosalie
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:22 am

Jeb,

Love is a two-way street, Jeb. I've been trying to reach you by phone just to say hi. People were asking about you, because you know you're always in our thoughts. Always!

Had a feeling you were going through a rough patch. Let me know if you'd rather communicate via the board. Otherwise, I'll keep trying to get you by phone.

Love to you and Dawn.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pete Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:53 am

Jeb,

Thinkin of ya.

Pete
pete
pete

Back to top Go down

Post by beat Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:17 pm

Jeb

We here are all thinking of you. Keep up the good fight.

So to keep in line with normal and doing and reporting about my son well this weekend at the New York State u16 mickey Mantle championships we got pared with the top seeded 19-1 South Colonie team. We were the home team, top of the first we give up 2 runs and inthe bottom of the first our first 2 batter struck out and it looked like the beginning of a long day but then 3 straight line drives (last one by Marcus that drove in our first run) at least got us started. We were with out perhaps our 2 best players but we hung in there. going into the bottom of the seventh (last) inning we were down 4-2. Hit walk error another hit and we tied it at 4 and had the potential winning run on second with one out and Marcus comming up.............stage was set but it was not to be, he took a great cut but just got under it and poped out. We went on to lose the game 5-4 in 8 innings. Then earlier today we only managed one hit and lost our second game 8-2. (double elimination tournament)

Hard to believe that these guys only got 9 hits over the 2 games and Marcus single in the first inning of the first game was his only hit. He did hit the ball hard most of the time but just didn't find the holes. That happens. He didn't get to pitch as he is still struggling a bit too much with his motion and his control but it is getting better.

beat
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:48 am

jeb

I hope whatever your doing, that your having fun!!!

cow

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by Matty Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:12 pm

Jeb,
been here a lot but never logged in.. man just want to let ya know im prayin for ya.. hang in there brother.
Matty
Matty

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:28 pm

Hey, Matty, HI! All moved in down there? Missed seeing you on here, even though there is really not much to talk about with the lockout going on. All
trying to figure out what is going oo in Danny's head right now.

Anyway, good to see your name here again!!

Rosalie
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by MustangGator Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:36 am

Jeb,
Although I have not posted, I have been reading the board and thinking about you every day. Keep up the fight buddy. I have been, and am still praying for you and Dawn.

MG

MustangGator
MustangGator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:15 pm

I want to mention that I received an email from Nick Faldo expressing the sentiment that his heart goes out to Jeb and all his friends and family. He is on dslack's message board.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:56 pm

dslack was such a great poster on Boston.com. I'd wondered what happened to him. I hope Jeb's feeling ok.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by pete Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:59 pm

sam wrote:I want to mention that I received an email from Nick Faldo expressing the sentiment that his heart goes out to Jeb and all his friends and family. He is on dslack's message board.

Sam

So glad he did that.

Pete
pete
pete

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:59 pm

Sam-I hope that all is okay with Jeb, it has been quite a while since we here have heard from him. If you talk to him, please give him my best and tell him I am thinking of him daily.

Rosalie
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by beat Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:21 pm

RosalieTCeltics wrote:Sam-I hope that all is okay with Jeb, it has been quite a while since we here have heard from him. If you talk to him, please give him my best and tell him I am thinking of him daily.

Rosalie

ditto here

beat
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:00 pm

beat wrote:
RosalieTCeltics wrote:Sam-I hope that all is okay with Jeb, it has been quite a while since we here have heard from him. If you talk to him, please give him my best and tell him I am thinking of him daily.

Rosalie

ditto here

beat

Every. Single. Day.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:23 pm

To all,

Nearly a month ago, Jeb let me know that things unfortunately seemed to be moving a lot faster than anticipated. He mentioned the possibility of a matter of very few weeks. I didn't share the information then, because I didn't have Jeb's permission to do so. But, given the level of everyone's genuine concern, I can't believe he would mind at this point.

Since then, I send Jeb emails every few days, as that appears to be his favored means of communication; and he can choose to reply on his own time or not to reply at all. As I reported perhaps 10 days ago, his most recent response indicated that he had received his Hall of Fame trophy and was overcome. He also said he could feel more power leaving his body each day. And those two things were about the full extent of his message.

I sent the latest email two or three days ago. No answer as of yet. I don't have any way of speaking directly with Dawn, as there's no home phone number listed and I refuse to bother Jeb on his cell phone. I'm going to send Dawn a message by mail tomorrow, in order to try to establish a form of contact that won't bother Jeb. I'll report when I hear something.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Outside Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:04 pm

It's not the news we want to hear, but we appreciate the update. God bless that man.
Outside
Outside

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next