PLEASE READ THIS THREAD ABOUT JEB'S HEALTH. VERY IMPORTANT.

+28
KellyGreen17
swedeinestonia
rickdavisakaspike
RosalieTCeltics
QuietReader
Berlin-T
bigpygme
MDCelticsFan
cowens/oldschool
steve3344
sinus007
pete
dbrown4
willjr
Matty
Hoopdeedoo
gyso
LACELTFAN
MustangGator
NYCelt
mrkleen09
Outside
jeb
bobheckler
bobc33
beat
Sam
32 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

PLEASE READ THIS THREAD ABOUT JEB'S HEALTH.  VERY IMPORTANT. - Page 5 Empty Re: PLEASE READ THIS THREAD ABOUT JEB'S HEALTH. VERY IMPORTANT.

Post by jeb Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:40 pm

beat holy shitski i am so happy!
jeb
jeb

Back to top Go down

PLEASE READ THIS THREAD ABOUT JEB'S HEALTH.  VERY IMPORTANT. - Page 5 Empty Re: PLEASE READ THIS THREAD ABOUT JEB'S HEALTH. VERY IMPORTANT.

Post by beat Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:49 pm

Not much to add Jeb
really happy fer ya!

beat
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:52 pm

Finally, a good day for you! Congratulations on all fronts. I'm really happy for Dawn too.

Here's hoping tomorrow brings good news. And you've now got a better perspective on a lot of things, including finances. You can now focus on one thing—doing whatever is necessary to make yourself completely well.

Just keep that gate locked. (I'm sure that will be a no-brainer from now on.)

Good luck tomorrow.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jeb Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:59 pm

sam

we do keep ot locked it was the guy that came to do the leaves and that was arranged by a very sweet female fren who was trying only to help. It just got goobered up.

jeb
jeb
jeb

Back to top Go down

Post by bobc33 Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:11 pm

Hooray for Jeb and Pearl!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:45 pm

Jeb, where or how did you find Pearl?

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jeb Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:51 pm

the mailman! he's a great guy and we always talk (unfortunately a lakers fan) but Pearl always raises hell with him every day. He new the damn ADDRESS where she was at i swear to god! Dawn just drove over and picked her up. It was a mexican family that barely spoke english and they have a fence and a huge rottie and dawn said pearl and the rottie were curled up together and big buds, she said the rottie went crazy on her barking and PROTECTING pearl I swear to god you couldnt write this shit!
jeb
jeb

Back to top Go down

Post by bobc33 Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:32 pm

I think Pearl is the best looking dog in the world. (and I have two)

Back to top Go down

Post by jeb Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:35 pm

me too bobc fo sheezy
jeb
jeb

Back to top Go down

Post by MustangGator Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:22 pm

Jeb,
Checking in to say hello. I have been following the board and your recent challenges every day. You have at least one family in Southern Cal pulling for you, Dawn, and Pearl. Keep hanging in there.

Super glad that you found Pearl. I really do understand how much animals are part of the family. Ours definitely are. I really love animals, always have. I have a dog (use to have 2) and four cats that I love. After reading your posts about you and Dawn looking half the night for Pearl it took me back to about 10 years ago.

Funny story on my dog (Poodle) Reggie that I have had for awhile. About 8 years ago I let Reggie out in the backyard to do his business. After a bit I went to let him in for the night, but he was gone. I looked around by my gate and noticed I had a low area that Reggie might have squeezed under to get out. It was the only thing I could think of. So Kelley and I took to the neighborhood to look for Reggie. Keep in mind that this was a week night at about 10 PM and we both had to work the next day. Reggie has a nick name I call him, "Reggie-Boo-Boo Boy." He also loves doggie treats that we call scooby snacks, and the dog knows what scooby snacks are when we say it. So if you can picture me riding around the neighborhood hanging out the window yelling "Reggie, Reggie-Boo-Boo Boy, here boy; scooby snacks", you want Scooby snacks. All while squeezing one of his favorite squeak toys. Kelley was driving and I was hanging half way out the window trying everything I could to find our dog. Probably should of had the cops called on me. After a couple of hours of not finding him, dejected, we gave up. Just prior to returning home, saddened by the fact that we could not find him, I said jokingly to Kelley watch us get home and he will be there wagging his tail like where have you guys been.

Well, we got home and there was Reggie in the house wagging his tail looking like where have you guys been. Turns out, we had a lose board in our fence that boarded our neighbors yard. Reggie had gone over to our neighbor's yard, and then returned. Donald had let him in the house while Kelley and I were searching for him in the middle of the night. Did you think Donald would call mom and dad to let us know Reggie was home. Of course not. Anyway, we still have Reggie now going on 15 years.

The things we do for our pets. Unbelievable! I am so glad that you and Dawn found Pearl. Kelley and I refer to our pets as our kids. They require the same love, attention, and support as children do. We also laugh and when we refer to Reggie as Donald’s brother sometimes.

Please take care and stay motivated to beat everything that now ails you. I am praying that your test results come back negative. Good luck buddy.

MG
MustangGator
MustangGator

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:48 pm

Jeb - Glad to hear that you got some good news today. I know exactly how you felt when the dog was no where to be found. We have had many dogs in our family, all of whom are adopted as part of the family, some who just disappeared at one time or another.

i will think good thoughts tomorrow and pray that the news is good
like you want it to be.
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by jeb Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:15 am

thanks you guys and gals.

MG i want you to walk in and give donald a kiss and tell him it' from Celtic Jeb!

Great story and thanks for posting it. I feel SO much better havin her back and buddy this bile is filling up a bag every hour FLOWING out of me now thats a weird gross thing to type but its damn good news.

Rosalie we have never met but i think the world of you and look forward to you optimistic post more than anybodys (cept maybe bobhecks postgame) thank you for all the support and good rosie t juju you are sending my way.

Fellin better already yall i swear to god.
jeb
jeb

Back to top Go down

Post by LACELTFAN Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:48 am

Jeb,
Glad to hear you found Pearl and hope the rest of your news will be good also, and happiest of holidays, of course. LACELT
LACELTFAN
LACELTFAN

Back to top Go down

Post by MustangGator Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:47 am

Jeb,

Just gave Donald the kiss and told him it was from Celtic Jeb. I tried to explain it to him, but he still looked at me like I was crazy, LOL. I told him it was from a friend I met up in San Francisco and talk to on the computer. I think he sort of grasped it a little. Get your rest, have a good night and better tomorrow. Will be thinking of you and your family, including Pearl.

MG
MustangGator
MustangGator

Back to top Go down

Post by jeb Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:40 am

mg

well it was from me to him and WE both know that! So thanks, cant sleep too much pain and crap to fight ht r pain in my system.
jeb
jeb

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:14 am

Jeb,

I'm glad the procedures so far have been successful. One step at a time, buddy, one step at a time.

Your dog Pearl is looking at you like "what the hell's your problem?". Well, for a while, he/she was your problem. Losing a beloved pet is bad. Losing a beloved pet at this particular time would border on a greek tragedy. Thank God it had a happy ending (or, from Pearl's perspective, "What problem? I went for a walk").

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by jeb Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:24 pm

lotta pain today fellas. hard cheese...hard damn cheese. Nothing is working. Just found out I got to wear this bag around for a while too. Pretty well sucks. Docs comin by this afternoon more to come.

all in all really hard day.
jeb
jeb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:39 pm

Just hang in there, buddy. There's no realistic alternative. Pearl should always be a reminder that the hard times are usually followed by good times.

Let us know what the doctor says.

We love you, man.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by beat Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:45 pm

Jeb

Like Sam says hang in there. Better days are comming soon.

beat

beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Post by jeb Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:45 pm

its cancer adenocarcinoma. which is a hit, but one i expected. They are giving me a stronger pain medication to deal with the pain. Rough news today.
jeb
jeb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:54 pm

Jeb,

Okay, it's far from the best news you could have. But there are two pieces of good news. (1) Now there's some definitive information so they can take care of the problem quickly, as speed is obviously an issue. No more guesswork; just get the frigging thing out of there—at least based on what I've read and the fact that (2) the tumor is on the readily accessible head of the pancreas.

As Bob Heckler and others have stated, you need to be careful about where and how the next step takes place. I'd definitely quiz the doctor on how many successes he or she has had with the operation. (I'm just assuming surgery will be involved.) This is definitely one situation in which the experience of the physician makes a world of difference in the long-term prognosis.

Keep us informed. You're probably sick of getting well-intended advice from so many people, but that's the price you pay for being so popular.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by swedeinestonia Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:01 pm

Keep the faith Jeb.

I do not usually pray but the recent loss of a good friend family member and this will call for it. Stay strong.
swedeinestonia
swedeinestonia

Back to top Go down

Post by jeb Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:02 pm

the surgeon is a stone stud, iron clad done hundreds kind of guy. VERY lucky in that regard.
jeb
jeb

Back to top Go down

Post by willjr Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:15 pm

Jeb, I've been following this thread daily, both at work and home, sorry to hear the bad news but glad to hear the good, both about pearl and you having the Coach Red of Surgeons. Hurry up and beat this thing so that the next time I take a ride up I-75 to the city of my birth we can ride the Incline up Lookout Mountain and see Rock City! Very Happy
willjr
willjr

Back to top Go down

Post by Outside Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:22 pm

Sam wrote:Keep us informed. You're probably sick of getting well-intended advice from so many people, but that's the price you pay for being so popular.
Jeb, Sam said perfectly what I've been thinking. I don't want to overdo it on the show-of-support posts or flat-out say something stupid, so I don't post in response to each new development, but please know that my support is here regardless. Also, I don't want to speak for others, but I know some people don't know what to say and so don't say anything, so I'm betting there are "silent posters" out there who are pulling for you, too.

Love your wife, love your dog. Better days ahead.
Outside
Outside

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next