PLEASE READ THIS THREAD ABOUT JEB'S HEALTH. VERY IMPORTANT.

+28
KellyGreen17
swedeinestonia
rickdavisakaspike
RosalieTCeltics
QuietReader
Berlin-T
bigpygme
MDCelticsFan
cowens/oldschool
steve3344
sinus007
pete
dbrown4
willjr
Matty
Hoopdeedoo
gyso
LACELTFAN
MustangGator
NYCelt
mrkleen09
Outside
jeb
bobheckler
bobc33
beat
Sam
32 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

PLEASE READ THIS THREAD ABOUT JEB'S HEALTH.  VERY IMPORTANT. - Page 6 Empty Re: PLEASE READ THIS THREAD ABOUT JEB'S HEALTH. VERY IMPORTANT.

Post by NYCelt Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:04 pm

Jeb,

Not the news you wanted. Not the news we wanted. I don't know if expecting it helped or not, but now it's out there.

Now it's time to get better.

So many of us wish we knew the words or the way to ease your discomfort, but you've already taken the first steps. It sounds like the doctors have a plan to fix this and like you've got the right medical team around you. From what you've told us you may have caught this early, which can mean so much in the long run.

The course of action is clear. You've got the doctors, your wife and your friends behind you. All of us. Your dog has even shown you that what starts out bad can turn out good; there has got to be some kind of reason that happened when it did.

Fight through what you must and focus on the incredible feeling you're going to have as you eventually get past this and start to feel good again. Dedicate yourself to that time of victory.

That is going to be a very, very good time.

Best regards,

Dean
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

PLEASE READ THIS THREAD ABOUT JEB'S HEALTH.  VERY IMPORTANT. - Page 6 Empty Re: PLEASE READ THIS THREAD ABOUT JEB'S HEALTH. VERY IMPORTANT.

Post by cowens/oldschool Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:27 pm

jeb

Been away from the board a day or two,hang in there,stay strong and positive,glad you found your beautiful dog.Theres gonna be alot more ups and downs,physically and emotionally,I think the will and staying positive has to help.I know your doing this already,you've got alot of people and the whole board pulling for you,hang in there.....keep on trucking and staying strong buddy.

cow

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by gacracker Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:04 pm

jeb wrote:sam

we do keep ot locked it was the guy that came to do the leaves and that was arranged by a very sweet female fren who was trying only to help. It just got goobered up.

jeb

Hey Goober..... that sure is an UUUUUUUUUGLY pooch.

Behave yourself!

GC
gacracker
gacracker

Back to top Go down

Post by jeb Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:08 pm

holy shitski!

gc!

miracles abound
jeb
jeb

Back to top Go down

Post by gacracker Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:35 pm

jeb wrote:lotta pain today fellas. hard cheese...hard damn cheese. Nothing is working. Just found out I got to wear this bag around for a while too. Pretty well sucks. Docs comin by this afternoon more to come.

all in all really hard day.

Have to wear a bag, elvis?????

No problemo.

Get some matching shoes... and u b kool.

GC

P.S. Stop complaining!
gacracker
gacracker

Back to top Go down

Post by jeb Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:17 pm

gc

yeah huh? big whiner.
jeb
jeb

Back to top Go down

Post by jeb Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:26 pm

my fren tim who i call big (6' 7") whom played college ball against stockton in the same conference says

"Thinking about you. For some reason buddy, I'm not buyin cancer. TaKe that shit out and I'll beat you in horse! as for your "cancer" I'd like to name it the lakers..

nice
jeb
jeb

Back to top Go down

Post by MustangGator Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:13 pm

Jeb,

If naming the Lakers "Cancer" helps you get over the hump, well then, knock yourself out. You can call the Lakers what ever you want to me personally if it is a cure for you. I can't wait to tell you, "I told you so" , after the Lakers win the title another 5-6 times the next 10 years, LOL.
Keep the faith my friend. I'll be thinking of you.

MG
MustangGator
MustangGator

Back to top Go down

Post by jeb Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:17 pm

dammit mg i figured you'd read that!

cheers buddy!
jeb
jeb

Back to top Go down

Post by MustangGator Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:28 pm

Like I have been saying, I don't post often, but I read the board pretty much everyday. I don't even care who wins the title until your better. Once you beat this thing, then standby! As well as can be expected, have a great night and weekend.

MG
MustangGator
MustangGator

Back to top Go down

Post by jeb Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:34 pm

you too buddy, and Donald. You guys are loking better with Bynum back it means a fresh Gasol.

I think we got the hosses to whip you this year if we are healthy.

Interested to c yall play the heat. I think you'll waste em.

Much love your way buddy.

Jeb
jeb
jeb

Back to top Go down

Post by MustangGator Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:50 pm

Alright Jeb. So far with Bynum back it doesn't appear Gasol is being rested much yet. He still had 41 minutes last night and was second on the team behind Odom's 42.

I do see allot of potential for the C's to win it this year, if healthy. I guess that disclaimer, if healthy, applies for all contenders.

Everyone is talking about the magic's big trades and how bad they were. I agree, but more importantly, believe that Phoenix got allot better, Could spell trouble for the Lakers if a couple of extra wins this season from the Suns over the Lakers keep them from gaining home court.

MG
MustangGator
MustangGator

Back to top Go down

Post by jeb Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:57 pm

damn gasol played 41 last night? Yall need to get Joe Smith goin and give Pau and odom a little break.

I think the suns got better too. I stil think yall are too big for the spurs if bynum is HEALTHY but that means all the way and not 68%

Its always health aint it mg?
jeb
jeb

Back to top Go down

Post by MustangGator Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:10 pm

Always is the health. With the Lakers, if healthy, how does Gasol (7.0), Bynum (7.0), Smith (6.10), Odom (6.10), and Ratliff (6.10) for size. Allot better than when they started the season with primarily Gasol and Odom. Ratliff didn't last long. Still a long season. The C's proved last year that it is all about getting healthy for the playoffs, not about home court. Hopefully the Lakers follow that theory and don't get burned out. That is as long as your a Lakers fan.
MustangGator
MustangGator

Back to top Go down

Post by gacracker Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:04 am

jeb wrote:gc

yeah huh? big whiner.

Its you and me on line, jebster. Just the two of us. We simply can't keep meeting this way. People will talk.

And yes.... a big whiner. HUGE!!!

I do remember your sad brown eyes from a year ago... but your snout has grown quite a bit. Your bandanna looks awesome. It brings out your autumn colors.

Have you noticed that people start looking like their pets after a while?

We have the 1st anniversary of VChesnut coming up.

GC
gacracker
gacracker

Back to top Go down

Post by pete Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:25 pm

Fingers crossed Jeb!

Pete
pete
pete

Back to top Go down

Post by jeb Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:55 pm

thanks pete, god willing surgery SOON!
jeb
jeb

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:45 pm

I'M STILL HERE JEB, PRAYING EVERYNIGHT FOR A COUPLE OF MY FRIENDS & YOU, WHO HAVE SIMILAR PROBLEMS. I KEEP TELLING YOU, KEEP THAT CHIN UP, CHEST OUT, AND ALWAYS WEAR GREEN!!!

THINKING OF YOU.

ROSALIE
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:25 pm

Jeb, I'm back at the computer keyboard.

Step 1 is to get your surgery. You're damn lucky to have a great surgeon. That may very well be all you need.
Take it one step at a time.

Don't worry about the next step. If the surgeon says that his surgery is all you need to do, you're home free. If he says you need some more followup or chemo, there are lots of ways to maximize their effectiveness. Two weeks ago I was at a hospital in Philly where a pancreatic cancer patient had been given 3 months to live - with 100% certainty there were no other options. She sought out a second opinion. That was 7 years ago. Now she doesn't have a trace of cancer left, except for her abdominal scar.

Just think '69 Celtics.
worcester
worcester

https://www.hkacup.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:46 pm

worcester wrote:Jeb, I'm back at the computer keyboard.

Step 1 is to get your surgery. You're damn lucky to have a great surgeon. That may very well be all you need.
Take it one step at a time.

Don't worry about the next step. If the surgeon says that his surgery is all you need to do, you're home free. If he says you need some more followup or chemo, there are lots of ways to maximize their effectiveness. Two weeks ago I was at a hospital in Philly where a pancreatic cancer patient had been given 3 months to live - with 100% certainty there were no other options. She sought out a second opinion. That was 7 years ago. Now she doesn't have a trace of cancer left, except for her abdominal scar.

Just think '69 Celtics.

great story worse

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by jeb Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:15 pm

tomorrow i meet with my surgeon and i now know that there are two lymph nodes which he says look "aggravated" this could be from the bile and toxins floating around in there but if it has spread it may prevent the whipple. He said he will open me up, take a look and either take out the growth and thats it or if it looks contained do the whipple. Tough times ...waiting under a lot of pressure.

I meet with the guy in his office face to face tomorrow. Just need a couple of good bounces here guys. Just a couple, after a long run of bad. Worcester if he closes me back up I will be in contact with you stat to get going on those things we talked aboub in im form.

Anyway the surgeon is going to open me up and thats a lock. Now we just hope it is contained and that those lymph nodes are bugged by the tumor or something to do with the liver stuff.

Tomorrow is big
jeb
jeb

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:20 pm

buddy I'll be thinking of and praying for you tomorow.....hang in there and stay strong,your gonna beat this

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by bobc33 Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:28 pm

You know we're rooting and praying for you Jeb!

Back to top Go down

Post by steve3344 Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:11 pm

jeb,

Rootin' for you too buddy. You'll come through this. I'm sure the Heat (and the Magic) losing tonight lifted your spirits.

steve3344

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:20 pm

Jeb,

"I'll be in contact with you stat?" You're starting to sound like a doctor yourself.

You know you'll be in our hearts and minds tomorrow and thereafter. Looking forward to your "stat" report.

All the best,

Sam and Mrs.Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next